Hacking Usbloader can read games but only once

Tumor_carrot_boy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i'll make it short:
i tried basically every tutorial online to get my Wii to run games from my USB-stick.
lastly i used ModMii to get a full tutorial on it, i did every step arcoding to the tutorial, no fails etc. everything worked fine
so here is the problem: i can start games of ANY usbloader but only once! After that they will allways freeze until i get a clean game on the usb stick
i can play them without problem, they load fast and everything, its just that it straight up doesnt work after i close the game, even trying to reset the game via menu causes a freeze.
the games should start via ios 249 ( atleast that's what cfg said ). Im fairly experienced with how a PS3 works and everything you need around it to succesfully jailbreak it, its
a ton of information, it took me 2 weeks to get my particular problem fixed, maybe i wont need this long with my Wii ( jk im basically impersonated misfortune )

tl.dr
Fat32 usb, gets recognized
games only boot up once, then only again if i get a clean game file on my usb stick
no matter what i tried fixed it ( force PAL60 and such stuff )
used ModMii install tutorial, everything went smoothly.
Reddit cant help me :^)
i guess the isos im using are working ( i mean i can start and play the game, but just once )
anyone got ideas? or maybe even fixes?

im also interested to why this happens, so if anybody got some info about that, i'd welcome it

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

The usb keys work badly or not with the wii, test with an external hard drive, it will work much better.

I even had to test with usb keys, it made me black screen.

Last edited by jeannotte,

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try formatting it as WBFS instead of FAT32 and it might work. You just can't use it for emuNAND.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...