Hacking USBLoader 1.6 and cIOS Rev 14 News?

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here and there I pick up news about USBLoader 1.6 and cIOS Rev 14. But now I don't really know what to belive and what not.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait for offical news from Wankinkoko or the USBloader team, Dont want you downloading and installing anything dodgy on your Wii

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Teh H4rRy said:
Wait for offical news from Wankinkoko or the USBloader team, Dont want you downloading and installing anything dodgy on your Wii
But is there any news?

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
kwartel said:
Teh H4rRy said:
But is there any news?
Yes, the news are saying that cios14 wll release sometime in July. Now wait and beg a mod to delete this stupid useless thread.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Pippin666 said:
Rambytes said:
Hey dude, he only ask a simple question.... what's the problem?
The problem Enzo is the uselessness and lack of purpose of such question.

That is all, over.

Its not pointless, as he was seeking that information, and was looking for accurate info regarding rev14, and wanted to know if anyone had any concrete info regarding it.

If there is such a topic where this question has already been asked, feel free to share it with us all.

anyway, to answer the topic.

No, no real info besides that it will be able to play Wads (wiiware, VC) from the USB Drive. It is also supposed to be realeased this month, basically, you will be able to obtain it when waninkoko is done with it.

Kwartel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well I thought that someone in the coverfloader issue section was talking about something like nes, snes, n64, gb, gbc and gba emulation.
I also heard something about a GameCube game that ran in Wii-mode, if it's treu and working stable would be possibly implanted in USBLoader, now the USB would not be shut down when a GC game starts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: