Hacking USB WADManager??

malacai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
WiiPower said:
WAD Manager 1.3 compiled with the libogc that was released in december 2008(yes WAD Manager has sdhc support since then)
3.2 with starfall
Kingston 4 GB micro sdhc class 4 made in taiwan
Kingston 2 GB usb stick

Here's a mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/220893952/WAD_...upport.zip.html
(only 10 downloads, and no i won't reupload it, it's possible to find several other mirrors anywhere)
Thank you, for your information and link, but the December build is NOT an official Waninkoko release! The "official" WADManager v1.3, was last modified on October 27, 2008, 8:21pm. Its README does state that it has SDHC and USB compatibility, however it is also known that this compatibility was highly flawed and rarely worked!

I merely started this thread, to see if it was possible to persuade Waninkoko to release an "official" bugfix version, to correct these issues.

Sorry to have wasted your time...
mad.gif

TiMeBoMb

but the December build is NOT an official Waninkoko release!.. wtf dont u think anybody than waninkoko can code?.. yey he is a god i know.. but a few ppl actualy slipstreams hes work to perfection!!!! bla bla bla brick here and brick there.. im so fucking tired of you idiots that have to make 1000´s of post.. will this brick.. will this .. and will that.. can anybody try before me.. and shit.. just try it.. why should ppl like me try 4 you?.. and yes the SDHC works good for me!.. and why bother make what u want... i think the solution is to make a wadmanager that installs direcly to the SD, maby install NAND and then copy to SD on the fly!.. but that just me...

you guys you know who you are.. keep up that damn good work of yours!

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
malacai said:
but the December build is NOT an official Waninkoko release!.. wtf dont u think anybody than waninkoko can code?.. yey he is a god i know.. but a few ppl actualy slipstreams hes work to perfection!!!! bla bla bla brick here and brick there.. im so fucking tired of you idiots that have to make 1000´s of post.. will this brick.. will this .. and will that.. can anybody try before me.. and shit.. just try it.. why should ppl like me try 4 you?.. and yes the SDHC works good for me!.. and why bother make what u want... i think the solution is to make a wadmanager that installs direcly to the SD, maby install NAND and then copy to SD on the fly!.. but that just me...

you guys you know who you are.. keep up that damn good work of yours!
The whole point of gaming is to have fun.
JACKASSES like you, are the ones that screw it up for us all! Shut your damn cake-hole!
If you don't have something nice to say don't say it!

mad.gif
mad.gif

hank987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slimmmmmm said:
I can confirm WiiPowers linked file works flawless for most and allows SDHC and USB.
OK, does this run the wads from the SD/USB, or does it install them to the internal Wii Memory?

I'm jonsin to be able to run the wads from SD or better yet - a WBFS USB drive.

THAT would be the shizzle.

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
malacai said:
WTF.. ofcoz ist all about having fun... dont wine then!!..cake hole.. wtf is that your dounut?
I think you misunderstood me. I was not whining. If you read my first post, you will see that I'm asking a question and complimenting Waninkoko.

rolleyes.gif

Meannekes

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
WiiPower said:
WAD Manager 1.3 compiled with the libogc that was released in december 2008(yes WAD Manager has sdhc support since then)
3.2 with starfall
Kingston 4 GB micro sdhc class 4 made in taiwan
Kingston 2 GB usb stick

Here's a mirror:
http://rapidshare.com/files/220893952/WAD_...upport.zip.html
(only 10 downloads, and no i won't reupload it, it's possible to find several other mirrors anywhere)
Thank you, for your information and link, but the December build is NOT an official Waninkoko release! The "official" WADManager v1.3, was last modified on October 27, 2008, 8:21pm. Its README does state that it has SDHC and USB compatibility, however it is also known that this compatibility was highly flawed and rarely worked!

I merely started this thread, to see if it was possible to persuade Waninkoko to release an "official" bugfix version, to correct these issues.

Sorry to have wasted your time...
mad.gif

TiMeBoMb

can someone make a mirror from the download pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat