clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
i know this sound stupid, but somehow my 2.0 usb , has somehow changed into a 1.1 usb slot strange huh?
and as a result i cannot play my ps2 using in the easy cap (don't have a tv or a monitor, didn't find a ps2 portable monitor) all things said it's sucks
it only happened on windows though, my Mac system profiler still say it's a High-speed USB port

does anyone know how to fix this?, or how to use easycap with mac?
link to the product

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Would really need more information to give a better answer. Such as motherboard specs, has anything changed recently hardware wise or software wise.

Anyway, you could try reinstalling your motherboard drivers, also drivers for easycap. Have you tried other usb ports on your computer?

clegion

OP
Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
mmm i am using a macbook with windows installed if that helps
it only has two usb ports, and i have tried both , i have tried reinstalling easycaps driver over and over again

as for changes, the last changes that i remember is that windows update, then i shut it down, and turn it on the next day, then i happens

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Try uninstalling the USB drivers entirely. Yes, the USB drivers, and any driver that says "USB" in the Device Manager. Once done, reset.

Now that your comp has no USB drivers, reinstall them again. The reset is important, since it'll clear the memory of any trace of USB drivers. With any luck, this'll make sure you have fresh, clean drivers that work properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s