Hardware USB problem with Rock Band Wii Guitar

Eyo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello all,

I got my Wii since this year and would consider myself as a noob when it goes on hardware issues.

A while ago i bought the stand-alone version of the Les Paul Wii guitar. It is the guitar where you put a WiiMote in.
The WiiMote can be registered as WiiMote, then you put it into the guitar and start a game.

Yesterday i bought the stand alone version of the "Rock Band" Wii Guitar.
This guitar holds no WiiMote and it needs an extra USB plug at the Wii to connect.
When I'm inside the Wii menu all works fine and the guitar is also registered as a controller.

The following two methods of starting a game I have tried out so far:

1. Using USB Launcher v1.1
- When starting the USB launcher, the USB plug loses the connection, the USB port turns off.

2. Using WiiGator Backup Launcher v0.3
- When pressing on the Start button at the channel the USB port turns off.

The problem is that I cannot use the "Rock Band" Wii guitar, because the USB port turns off every time.

If anyone has experienced the same problem or if there is a solution out, please let me know.

Thanks in advandce.

If there is any information missing, I will add it.

smile.gif

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem for a while..........as for the usb loader, i dont use it ...yet, but i used a menu patch and had cioscorp install.........now all 54 backs work fine, including all the ones with guitar(rockband) so its probally an ios. I dont know a bunch about it, but I load all them from the system menu......no problem. softmod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: But I am playing with it. :D:rofl2::tpi::evil: