Hacking usb loading not working

rnld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a wii on 4.1e cios rev14 with priloader taking me straight to usb loader gx, i use usb loader gx to load games. suddenly when i click to load a game it just goes goes to black screen on every game or it freezes on usbloader screen. i have tried to load hd games throu neogamma, they load but only as far as the first few introduction screens then freeze. discs are working fine.

can anyone help me fix this-is it the hard drive? my hard drive is a wd 1tb with a 850gb wbfs formatted partition.

rnld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes i deleted an tried to reinstall 1 but does not show up now even thou it says successful.
i have tried a few more games and some will let me play properly so i dont understand,all used to work fine!

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
rnld said:
yes i deleted an tried to reinstall 1 but does not show up now even thou it says successful.
i have tried a few more games and some will let me play properly so i dont understand,all used to work fine!
Well, I can explain this with only two guesses:

-The games or the WBFS-partition got corrupted. You could try Wiimms WBFS Tool, and check your Partition with it...it should show you if something isn't correct...
-Also a possibility for the dumped game that didn't worked: The Loader is buggy. Try CFG-Loader for dumping.
-Oh, and please...update to cIOSrev17. Better than rev14.

Again, only guesses...but I don't see what else could cause the problem.

rnld

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
that program was a little much for me couldnt figure it out without someone holding my hand so i thought f**k it and reformatted in disk management, i left 13hours n still not finished (!TB) so i cancelled thinking it wasn;t working. i did ntfs as it was only option it gave me, i then got a tool to format fat32 n get loads of error messages, i do quick format and it does fine but i cant load games on with wii game manager gives an error.

what can i do to make my hard drive work again???

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
rnld said:
that program was a little much for me couldnt figure it out without someone holding my hand so i thought f**k it and reformatted in disk management, i left 13hours n still not finished (!TB) so i cancelled thinking it wasn;t working. i did ntfs as it was only option it gave me, i then got a tool to format fat32 n get loads of error messages, i do quick format and it does fine but i cant load games on with wii game manager gives an error.

what can i do to make my hard drive work again???
Aehm...what? Well, seems like you panicked a bit...anyways:

-Always format your Drive with GParted. Best App ever.
-Maybe you should think about to switch to NTFS or FAT32-Loading now, and screw WBFS. It isn't realy a filesystem for noobs...

So basicly: Do you still want WBFS? Or do you want to switch now? Tell me, and I'll try to help you...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: What the hell was that Syl?