Hacking Usb Loaders Help

WiiBoy10100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i was wondering if anyone has a fix for the problem I have. I recently got my USB Flash drive 8GB and the only game it seems to work with is New Super Mario Bros wii all other game give me a black screen right after the loader has launched the game. At first i thought it was the ISO but when this continued to happen on other games I realised that it could not have been. Ive tryed Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles (NTSC) and Tatsunoko Vs Capcom (PAL) im useing cIOSX rev 20 and have double and triple checked that the loaders are at there latest versions. Any sugestions will be greatly appcated. thanks in advance
biggrin.gif

bwillb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you completely fill the drive or leave empty space? if its completely filled its possibly they didn't copy over fully...
also make sure you aren't forcing an improper video mode or anything

WiiBoy10100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The drive has not been full since I got it and the base IOS was 249. I've tryed all loaders but all of them give me a black screen.

WiiBoy10100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same thing happend on Rev14. Is it becouse my Wii is ver 4.1E that I always get a black screen? (Sorry for my bad english)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1