USB LoaderGX channel won't load

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by FGCinHB, May 16, 2010.

May 16, 2010

USB LoaderGX channel won't load by FGCinHB at 1:17 AM (1,068 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. FGCinHB
    OP

Newcomer FGCinHB Member

United States
    I've had usbloadergx working great for about 6 months using a standard 2gb sd card. A few days ago I learned how to load wads onto my Wii all of which played fine as did USBloaderGX but I ran out of space so I moved the game channels from the wads onto a new 4gb sdhc card(I copied my 2gb card to this card). USBloaderGX worked fine but the games would not load from the SDHC card so after searching the internet I ran Dop-Ios v8 on IOS70 and everything loads fine from the sdhc card now but when I start the USBloaderGX channel that is still on the Wii it goes to black screen and then back to the Wii menu. USBloaderGX loads fine from inside the Homebrew channel but I can't get the forwarder channel to work. I've unistalled it and reinstalled it but no luck. I need the channel to work for my kids, Any help with this would be appreciated.

2. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Make sure that your folder in apps is called---> usbloader_gx

3. FGCinHB
    OP

Newcomer FGCinHB Member

United States
    it is, usbloadergx works if I go to homebrew , it won't load from wii menu channel

4. cobleman

Member cobleman GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    with the "_"

5. FGCinHB
    OP

Newcomer FGCinHB Member

United States
    yes it has the underscore

usbloader_gx