Hacking USB loader

  • Thread starter Thread starter mario41001
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,477
  • Replies Replies 7

mario41001

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 3, 2008
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Age
31
Location
????
XP
329
Country
Canada
When i start up all the usb loaders i always get this error ret=-6 could not initiate usb sub system press any key to restart". Why do I always get this error?? I have formated 80 gb partition of my drive to wbfs format put a couple of games on and yet I still get this error.

Using firmware 4.0 using ultimate usb loader USA wii
 
I dont remember or know how to tell what cIOS im using but im guessing i dont have it.

But can i install cios36 rev10 on my 4.0 wii ? Will it make the loader work if i do?

And yes i do have my usb drive plugged in before i turn on the wii still doesnt work
 
Yes, you can install Rev 10 on your 4.0 Wii, so long as you have HBC installed. Go to Wanikoko's blog to find it.
 
There ain't no IOS Rev 10.

Just go to the Waninkoko's blog and grab the latest cIOS Installer.

If you can't even figure that out, stay away from modding (I'm saving your ass from a future brick)
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted