Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
not sure if anyone reported this

Tatsunoku Vs Capcom works with NTSC-U console

Loads ok but will freeze at random times.

example
Played arcade mode beat first stage to advance to the second. While loading the next match it froze. After rebooting I made it up to the third match and it froze again.

Bluee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can second the HotD:Overkill NTSC issues. Game runs fine, zombies are regular speed, but I eventually got stuck in a level because it was acting like I needed to shoot a zombie, but there was no zombie to shoot. Regular .iso loaded through Windows.

It's a buggy game to begin with. Running through burned copy on a modchip, the game got stuck again during the boss at the end of the swamp level. The boss was supposed to die, but he didn't, and became invincible. A restart of the game fixed that problem.

quepaso

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
De Blob - Installed from scene ISO on pc to USB drive does not work
Deadly Creatures - Installed from scene ISO on pc to USB drive does not work
Metroid Prime 3 - Installed from burned disc does not work, asks for a disc in the drive
Red Steel - Installed from scene ISO on pc to USB drive does not work
House Of The Dead 2 & 3 - Installed from burned disc does not work for HOTD2, just sits there, HOTD3 works fine.

I have tons of other games installed from scene ISO on PC and burned disc and they all work fine. Just these i have had problems with.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
for metroid just put a disc ANY disc in the drive and it should work. de blob burn it than use the 1.0 loader to rip it it also needs disc in drive.

--=ZerO=--

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
De Blob - Original Game has to be in the disc Channel (i used RE4) otherwise it will show the loading screen forever...

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bluee said:
I can second the HotD:Overkill NTSC issues. Game runs fine, zombies are regular speed, but I eventually got stuck in a level because it was acting like I needed to shoot a zombie, but there was no zombie to shoot. Regular .iso loaded through Windows.

It's a buggy game to begin with. Running through burned copy on a modchip, the game got stuck again during the boss at the end of the swamp level. The boss was supposed to die, but he didn't, and became invincible. A restart of the game fixed that problem.
Same with PAL-Version (ISO2WBFS). Runs fine most of the time, but suddenly "dancing Zombies" (erm - Mutants, don't use the Z-Word) and game gets stuck as if there is missing one of them to shoot. When burning the ISO and playing via Backup Launcher Gamma, none of these problems appeared, but the game lags due to 3x DVD Speed.

QUOTE(dope_X @ Apr 1 2009, 08:26 AM) edit: i cant register on the wiki-page so i cant make an entry for this.. =/
You can make an entry, just needs some mathematics when submitting your changes.

dope_X

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cypherdias said:
dope_X said:
edit: i cant register on the wiki-page so i cant make an entry for this.. =/
You can make an entry, just needs some mathematics when submitting your changes.
hmm, i typed "29" like 5 times in that form.
and... isnt that the correct answer to 31-2=x ?

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
try ripping it @ windows with imgburn n adding it with the windows tool
smile.gif

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sonic4Ever said:
I tried to dump my Sonic Unleashed US copy and it halted at 69%. Might retry. Other dumps are just fine.

Well the ripper is very very buggy, I for example have succesfully ripped metroid prime 3 in my 6th or 7th attempt, it just freezes for no reason!

day of crisis from 3rd time etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn