Hacking Usb Loader V1, Game Compatibility Thread

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, the games that don't work for me are (I'm on 3.2U w/ Wiikey 1.9s):

Disaster Day of Crisis (PAL but WIIZLED to NTSC-U, screen shuts off when I try to start it)
Mario Kart Wii (NTSC-U, Don't know why it works for others, mine gets stuck on the Health screen)
Deadly Creatures (NTSC-U, Green screen then reboots to System Menu)

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, if you installed a game and it doesn't work then the problem could be the disc....Usb Loader continues to install even if it couldn't read some part of the disc or even if you turn off the usb device

for compatiability, it's best to install from iso files from the pc

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My list of games that isn't working so far:

GW: Galaxies (backup disc of this no longer works either)
House of the Dead 2 & 3 Returns (which I think might be a Japanese NTSC version)
Medal of Honor Heroes 2
Red Steel
SSX Blur

The list of games that is working is much longer though.

Cypherdias

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use ISOs instead of original or backup discs for all games I have had problems with. Still remaining errors (with this ISO-Versions) in Loader v1.1:
- House of the Dead: Overkill (dancing mutants, game stucked) - appearing from time to time in different levels (means: randomly)
- Okami crashes now and then with graphics freezed and a loud noise playing (same with SM Galaxies, but that's no ISO copy atm).
- Metroid Prime 3 needs some disc (minor, as every disc runs)

As far as I tried them, all other games worked. Since freezes appear randomly, I'm not shure though. May come to errors if playing them more than a few minutes. I wouldn't enter games to the list before playing them at least an hour.

[Edit] All games are PAL versions.

Zat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cypherdias said:
- Okami crashes now and then with graphics freezed and a loud noise playing (same with SM Galaxies, but that's no ISO copy atm).
Same problem with Okami (PAL version) , freezes after few minutes of playing :/
I played other games without any issue...

I'll try to re-install the iso on my HD, but I don't know if that can solve the problem...

[edit] I use USB Loader V1.1 for playing, and wbfs.exe for windows for installing games

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
please only post comments on backups that you ripped on your computer, then installed on your harddrive with the tools, NOT through the wii usb loader install! It's buggy
for originals use 1.0 to install it @ wii tho

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
For me, Super Smash Bros. Brawl (PAL, DVD-9 version) freezes after few minutes of playing. Every other game works fine.

dimmujed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTSC Wii Waninkoko update 4.0U (All games NTSC) Some ripped via USB Loader 1.1 (Labeled "Ripped" Here on) some transferred via PC (Transferred)

Working (green):
Mario Strikers Charged (Ripped) (1.84gb)
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Ripped) (3.89gb)
House of the Dead: Overkill (Transferred, only tested one level) (3.83gb)
The Price is Right (Ripped) (1.15gb)
We Ski (ripped) (.66gb)

Buggy (yellow):
MadWorld, random freezes, save often! (Transferred) (3.39gb)

Non-working (Red):
Mario Super Sluggers (Ripped) (1.41gb)
Boom Blox (Ripped , green screen, to black screen, and my tv says mode not supported?) (1.31gb)

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm online game play with this Game cause i dump'd it and it plays great but can't seem to get online,it connects but no one ever shows up to join i've only tried a few times though

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time

edit:

Even playing regular mode, the game locks up after the first main enemy battle, anyone experiencing these problems??

i'll try re-dumping, but the game seems unplayable to me

this NSTC by the way
on v1.1 loader

i'll try the 1.0 and see if it works

edit Once Again

Using V1.0 Loader fixes the problem, GAME now plays great, i no longer need a response

RRosai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okami seems to be working for everybody, but I'm not having any luck with it. It and Cooking Mama freeze immediately after a quick green flash (black and white screens, respectively, although CM got me to the "create system data" screen the first time).

Any ideas where I could start looking for the cause of this? I've gotten the same results on two thumb-drives and I'm waiting on a proper external drive in the mail, which I assume will not solve the problem.

Edit: I'm using USBL 1.5 and WBFM, and the Okami size is 3.56GB

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.