Hacking Usb Loader V1, Game Compatibility Thread

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
can you please post wich brand/model/type of USB stick or HDD did you use guys, that'll be perfect, I just bought a 8GB datatraveler Kingston and apaarently it doesn't work for some and for other do work, thanks..!!

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Im updating them as there posted, hopefully this should help a few people before they waste there time backing up there games.

Posts merged

ether2802 said:
can you please post wich brand/model/type of USB stick or HDD did you use guys, that'll be perfect, I just bought a 8GB datatraveler Kingston and apaarently it doesn't work for some and for other do work, thanks..!!
I think there is already a thread out there for compatibility with, external drives memory sticks etc etc. This is the compatibility list for the games.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
morrissey2k7 said:
[All games US NTSC, except Disaster: Day Of Crisis]

Boom Blox
Bully
Call Of Duty: World At War
Disaster: Day Of Crisis [PAL]
Endless Ocean
Elebits
Excite Truck
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes Of Time
SNK Arcade Classics Volume 1
Super Smash Bros. Brawl [DVD5]
WarioWare
Zack & Wiki

De Blob -- Needs a disc to be in the Wii to play.

LEGO Star Wars -- Freezes with black screen when you try to play the game.
NiGHTS -- Freezes at loading screen (where one of the kids is flying, after the initial cutscene)
Sam & Max Season One -- Reboots Wii when you try to start an episode (might be because the ISO was patched to IOS 249 before burning)

All games ripped from 1:1 DVD-R backups (except Sam & Max, which was patched to IOS 249 before burning)

How much space does WarioWare take on the USB flash drive? o.o

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tales of Symphonia: - Dawn of the new world [Works]
Tales of Symphonia: - Dawn of the new world [Undubbed Version] [Works]
Mario Galaxy [J] [Works]
Taiko no Tatsukin [J] [Paritally Works. Hangs on Load screen after you select music]
Super Smash Brothers Brawl [J] [Works]
Wii Sports [E] [Works]
Cooking Mama: World Kitchen [Works]
Harvest Moon Magical Melody [E] [Works]

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting an issue on excite truck. I'm not sure if it's due to the loader or maybe even the game or my wiimore, I still need to do more testing.

Last night i went onto a level in the 3rd cup (that id never played before with disk either), and about 10 seconds into the level the wiimote suddenly vibrated and mucked up and the truck was stuck turning right.

i didnt wait to see if id fix itself, i just reset the wii and tried again. I had the same issue, however i waited a couple more seconds and the wiimote fixed itself and i finished the race no more issues.

Anyone else had a similar issue?

Zeek03

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Mario Kart Wii NTSC Works

Super Paper Mario NTSC Works

Wii sports works perfectly

So Can you rip games that were burned for the backuploaders or for modchipped users?

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Geometry Wars: Galaxies (U) -> Works
Metroid Prime Wiimake (english patched) (J) (1.55 Gb) -> Needs A Disk in to play, Reboots when loading a savegame
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (U) (4.12 Gb) -> Needs A Disk in to play, New game OK
Okami (U) (3.65 Gb) -> Works
Resident Evil 4 (U) (3.97 Gb) -> Works
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (U) (0.91 Gb) -> Works
Super Smash Brothers Brawl (U) (6.93 Gb) -> Works
I've got a wiikey if it changes anything
Zeek03 said:
So Can you rip games that were burned for the backuploaders or for modchipped users?
All these ISOs were made from previously burned copies, so yeah

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
acidrain said:
Metroid Prime Wiimake (english patched) (J) -> Works only if any game is inserted (madworld in my case)

Have you loaded the game past the title screen? For me it locks up and reboots the Wii once I load my save file.

D

Deleted User

OSW said:
I'm getting an issue on excite truck. I'm not sure if it's due to the loader or maybe even the game or my wiimore, I still need to do more testing.

Last night i went onto a level in the 3rd cup (that id never played before with disk either), and about 10 seconds into the level the wiimote suddenly vibrated and mucked up and the truck was stuck turning right.

i didnt wait to see if id fix itself, i just reset the wii and tried again. I had the same issue, however i waited a couple more seconds and the wiimote fixed itself and i finished the race no more issues.

Anyone else had a similar issue?
I've got a retail copy of Excite Truck and I can test it (with and without installing) if you want me to. Which level was it?

QUOTE(morrissey2k7 @ Apr 1 2009, 01:27 AM)
Sam & Max Season One -- Reboots Wii when you try to start an episode (might be because the ISO was patched to IOS 249 before burning)

All games ripped from 1:1 DVD-R backups (except Sam & Max, which was patched to IOS 249 before burning)
Same happens with Sam & Max unpatched.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
medal of honor heroes 2 ntsc freezes at the safety warning screen. using kingston data traveler 4gb. tried ripping using the usb loader on the wii, and the windows app with the same result.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
FenrirWolf said:
acidrain said:
Metroid Prime Wiimake (english patched) (J) -> Works only if any game is inserted (madworld in my case)

Have you loaded the game past the title screen? For me it locks up and reboots the Wii once I load my save file.
Oops, it reboots for me too, I only checked if the game loaded.

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wario land shake it works for me perfectly( omg the loadtimes are so awesome) you can correct it in the list then..

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I recommend that we change this to an incompatible thread? This would reduce the number of posts and be easier to maintain. This worked nicely for the wiigator 0.3 incompatible thread

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
goku21temp said:
wario land shake it works for me perfectly( omg the loadtimes are so awesome) you can correct it in the list then..

I agree with this, Its works perfectly NSTC USA VERSION ORIGINAL DUMPED

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesaze Tsuri Master Sekai ni Challenge Hen (NTSC-J)

The game freeze in the loading screen. Added through iso, so probably not an installation problem.

acidrain

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
timtlm said:
Can I recommend that we change this to an incompatible thread? This would reduce the number of posts and be easier to maintain. This worked nicely for the wiigator 0.3 incompatible thread
Good idea, or maybe a wiki like iazybandit already proposed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1