Hacking USB loader: quick question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Apekop
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,110
  • Replies Replies 4

Apekop

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
Trophies
1
Location
Location, location, location.
XP
36
Country
Netherlands
so Ive got USB loader working (cios10, usbloader 1.5), but my usb device only works if I insert it after the USB loader starts. If I dont reinsert it, I get err=-1.
How do I fix this so it will work straight off the bat? (Which might also allow me to run game channels)
 
I think this is one of the bugs that's being worked on right now. Perhaps a later release will address this.
 
some managed to get this issue solved by plugging 2 usb devices at the same time:
- your main usb hd, on one usb slot
- another usb dongle/key/data traveller formated as FAT, on the other ysb slot.
 

Site & Scene News