Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
A quick test seems to show that the release from hungyip84
is the completest. Seems to work good.

Very good! Thank you.

Maybe you also find a way to make games patched to IOS249 to work.
wink.gif

I have no knowledge about this problem. So the games that are patched to use IOS249 is not currently working?

It's too complex for me. I could only integrating others' code =)

Posts merged

QUOTE(kedest @ Apr 11 2009, 01:11 AM) +- is install and remove
left/right = scroll a page
b = language
1 and 2 = the force video modes

Maybe one for child version is great too:

+ - = language
1 and 2 = force video modes

Btw, what tool do you use to create backgrounds? I want to gain some knowledge on it too!

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hungyip84 said:
Maybe one for child version is great too:

+ - = language
1 and 2 = force video modes

Btw, what tool do you use to create backgrounds? I want to gain some knowledge on it too!

To me the ultimate editor is photoshop cs4. it's really powerful.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hungyip84 said:
Can someone test this Pal Fix?

I cleaned up some code and would like to know if both force PAL and force NTSC work. Hope everything is still working =)

http://sharebee.com/44fa7593

Thanks =)
Unlike the nIxx version, this doesn't automatically run my PAL games to run on an NTSC-only TV. Is it because we always have to select FORCE NTSC with this version?

I am trying to look for the most complete USB Loader dol and I am wondering if I should even switch to this one or not.
tongue.gif

WiiShizzza

Graphics juggler
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeah, fixing ios249 issue is also too complex for me
wink.gif

To make backgrounds I use gimp or sometimes photoshop.

Here's my artwork but with hungyip84 button layout.
2eat5k7.png

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiShizzza said:
wink.gif

2eat5k7.png

Thanks for the great job!

Can you do me a favor? I would like to have one with black console background =)

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
WiiShizzza said:
wink.gif

2eat5k7.png

great, thanks! I like the clean look of it.
could you post the psd file too?

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
hungyip84 said:

I cleaned up some code and would like to know if both force PAL and force NTSC work. Hope everything is still working =)

Thanks =)
Unlike the nIxx version, this doesn't automatically run my PAL games to run on an NTSC-only TV. Is it because we always have to select FORCE NTSC with this version?

I am trying to look for the most complete USB Loader dol and I am wondering if I should even switch to this one or not.
tongue.gif
Going twice?

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Instead of wasting two buttons on PAL and NTSC, we should just compile separate versions for PAL and NTSC users.

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:

Thanks =)

can you tell me the difference between this and Noralez version 4?

also what are the install instructions for yours or do i jsut replace his boot dol with yours?

im only asking so i can test see i got a PAL wii with some NTSC games i can test

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
One more thing that could be added perhaps:
if there is no bg.png, it will take a standard bg image that is 'compiled' into the dol itself

and perhaps a button to toggle ocarina on and off? for example when the kids wants to play and need cheats to make it easier, but you don't need those when playing yourself

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
hungyip84 said:
TeenTin said:
hungyip84 said:

[url=http://sharebee.com/44fa7593]http://sharebee.com/44fa7593[/url]

Thanks =)

Thank you hungyip84 ! I regard your version as the ultimate final perfect version, because your interface is the best !

So, how about making adult and kid versions ?

(while for the kid version, would you mind using the + and - buttons to change language ? Thanks !)

kid version (B button for language):
http://sharebee.com/8afa6de8

kid version (+ - button for language):

New Link (corrected one): http://sharebee.com/5e0fdd16

I didn't test on it. Let me know if it works =)

Work perfectly ! YOUR version is perfect for me !
rolleyes.gif

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a lot hungyip84!

So the final version right now is the palfix one right? and it has black console background with white text?

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
hungyip84 said:

[url=http://sharebee.com/44fa7593]http://sharebee.com/44fa7593[/url]

Thanks =)

tongue.gif

kedest said:
One more thing that could be added perhaps:
if there is no bg.png, it will take a standard bg image that is 'compiled' into the dol itself

and perhaps a button to toggle ocarina on and off? for example when the kids wants to play and need cheats to make it easier, but you don't need those when playing yourself

My version would take a standard bg image that is compiled into the dol itself if there is no bg.png. About the ocarina on and off option, it is doable, but i guess that is no more available button?

Posts merged

QUOTE(Knocks @ Apr 11 2009, 01:32 AM)
Instead of wasting two buttons on PAL and NTSC, we should just compile separate versions for PAL and NTSC users.

That's my thought too. By doing this, we could implement the turn ocraina on and off option?

Quartoxuma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Knocks said:
Is it so complicated to use two buttons? Come on! Why compiling two versions if you can have all in one?

redmanmark86 said:
QUOTE(hungyip84 @ Apr 11 2009, 12:23 AM) Can someone test this Pal Fix?

Thanks =)

can you tell me the difference between this and Noralez version 4?

also what are the install instructions for yours or do i jsut replace his boot dol with yours?

im only asking so i can test see i got a PAL wii with some NTSC games i can test

The difference is that hungyip84's version has WiiPower's PAL patch included. This patch is needed so gamers with no NTSC-supporting TV can play NTSC games on a PAL Wii full-coloured. When trying to play NTSC games on a PAL Wii with Noralez' version, gamers with no NTSC-supporting TV's can only play those games with red and black colours or they will hang up.

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hungyip84 said:
My version would take a standard bg image that is compiled into the dol itself if there is no bg.png.

Ah, excellent!

QUOTEAbout the ocarina on and off option, it is doable, but i guess that is no more available button?

What about this button setup?
1 = toggle between standard video / force pal / force ntsc (and have the console display this)
2 = toggle ocarina on and off (and display setting on console)

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
jservs7 said:
hungyip84 said:

Thanks =)

tongue.gif
Going twice?

I guess nIxx's version force NTSC automatically for you? correct me if I am wrong

redmanmark86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:
My version would take a standard bg image that is compiled into the dol itself if there is no bg.png. About the ocarina on and off option, it is doable, but i guess that is no more available button?

honestly i dont see the use of the scroll being on the D Pad... i have about 30 games and dont use it at all, im happy with up down and liked the language selection where it was, now i have to press B loads fo times if i miss the language i was looking for rather than just pressing back...

i think B could be used of orcarnia on/off though i never use orcarnia as i dont cheat and language back on the D Pad with Scroll just lost altogether?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, if you ask how am I, well... aside from the fact that i cant stop thinking...