Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@exilizer2k

I like it.
You also should give us the proper coordinates, plz.

@every Designer.
plz add the corresponding coordinates if you post a background picture.

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@hungyip84:
Sorry, i've tried again the 6.7final version and the problem is the same. I think is a problem for the ntsc game with th ntsc 480i/p output.
I changed my Wii setings in PAL60hz and the NTSC game work at fullscreen, sorry for the mistake.

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daileon said:
hungyip84, you've asked (some pages ago) about how to develop a GUI, do you have seen libwiigui?
[url=http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Libwiigui][url=http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Libwiigui]http://www.wiibrew.org/wiki/Libwiigui[/url][/url]

Someone sent this link to me yesterday. I will look at it when I have time. Thanks anyway =)

Posts merged

kevin8622 said:
And do you have any idea for the "malloc fst" bug ?
I think I'm alone with this bug but it seems to be a real bug :'(

When does this bug happen?

Posts merged
kevin8622 said:

QUOTE(9600pro @ Apr 15 2009, 11:44 PM)
@hungyip84:
Sorry, i've tried again the 6.7final version and the problem is the same. I think is a problem for the ntsc game with th ntsc 480i/p output.
I changed my Wii setings in PAL60hz and the NTSC game work at fullscreen, sorry for the mistake.

Glad to hear that. Sorry that I could not test the video compatibility issue because I don't have a PAL tv for testing.

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
demoniac said:
Narolez
On my 4.0 Pal Wii all Pal Games run perfectly.

Also the NTSC Games Forcing to Pal 50 (Which worked not with the ultimate SD Loader V.6.7. by WiiShizzza and others
smile.gif
run perfectly.

But all NTSC Games with 60HZ like No More Heroes and also all my others NTSC Games that all run perfectly on WiiShizzza dont run with all 3 Patch Options. Only in Red when not forced. So with NTSC on Pal the ultimate Loader V.6.7 with the the Force Pal Option is working better, with yours I can only get the NTSC Games to run that need Force 50HZ - the ones not running in the ultimate loader V.6.7. But thank you for trying to get it work
smile.gif

So Karous is working with your loader
smile.gif

and Tatsunoko, No more Heroes, Manhunt etc all work with the ultimate one
smile.gif
Thanks, run the NTSC 60Hz games with GeckoOS?
I'll take a look on the code ...

jak66

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hungyip84 said:
kevin8622 said:

When he tries to install games.

QUOTE(kevin8622 @ Apr 15 2009, 09:43 PM)
With USB Loader 1.x, When I try to install a game through the load I got a "WBFS Panic : Malloc fst", is this mod fix this bug ?
It happens on my Wii 3.2E (modchip Argon 1) with any hard disk.

9600pro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hungyip84 said:
9600pro said:
@hungyip84:

Glad to hear that. Sorry that I could not test the video compatibility issue because I don't have a PAL tv for testing.
No problem
wink2.gif

The "problem" was the video mode.

kevin8622

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hungyip84 said:
kevin8622 said:

It's a USB Loader bug (all versions) but maybe you will have an idea.
This bug happens when I try to install game via the loader if I'm using a backup. Original works fine.
But my backups work fine when I play with them, I never got any problem and FTPii is able to read them (I download them to my PC while the USB Loader don't work fine).

The error message is "WBFS PANIC : Malloc fst".

One more thing, it's happens on *all* hard disk. My Wii is a 3.2E with a modchip (argon 1).

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kevin8622 said:
hungyip84 said:
kevin8622 said:

It's a USB Loader bug (all versions) but maybe you will have an idea.
This bug happens when I try to install game via the loader if I'm using a backup. Original works fine.
But my backups work fine when I play with them, I never got any problem and FTPii is able to read them (I download them to my PC while the USB Loader don't work fine).

The error message is "WBFS PANIC : Malloc fst".

One more thing, it's happens on *all* hard disk. My Wii is a 3.2E with a modchip (argon 1).

I will try to look at it, but for sure waninkoko know better than me =)

@Narolez,

seems like your loader is having better compatibility on playing PAL games? Would you share your source when it is done?

Narolez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hungyip84 said:
@Narolez,

seems like your loader is having better compatibility on playing PAL games? Would you share your source when it is done?

Off Course, I PM you
wink.gif

I'm just looking where the problem for running NTSC "60" games is. Actual it is a 100% implementation of GeckoOS's video mode setting.
I'dont know (see) where the problem is. I'll be damned if I know!

Im bored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m-tek said:
simple = 0/1/2 not working for me in lastest one on front page.. anyone else??

Same hear if I set Simple = 0/1/2 it doesnt make any differance i can still install and remove games on all of them

lejong2002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lejong2002 said:
I found out a small bug.

This is my test.

A. WiiConnect24 ON
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing wiimote power button - wii becomes stanby mode : OK
2. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button shortly - wii becomes stanby mode, but wiimote light is still on : Bug found
3. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button 5 seconds - wii becomes off : OK

B. WiiConnect24 OFF
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing wiimote power button - wii becomes off : OK
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button shortly - wii becomes off, but wiimote light is still on : Bug found

In system menu, all OK.

Does anyone have same problem?
blink.gif

Noone got this problem?
Only me?

wacko.gif

hungyip84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lejong2002 said:
lejong2002 said:
I found out a small bug.

This is my test.

A. WiiConnect24 ON
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing wiimote power button - wii becomes stanby mode : OK
2. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button shortly - wii becomes stanby mode, but wiimote light is still on : Bug found
3. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button 5 seconds - wii becomes off : OK

B. WiiConnect24 OFF
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing wiimote power button - wii becomes off : OK
1. In Ultimate loader, pressing console power button shortly - wii becomes off, but wiimote light is still on : Bug found

In system menu, all OK.

Does anyone have same problem?
blink.gif

Noone got this problem?
Only me?

wacko.gif

Will look at it tonight.

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
OuahOuah said:
Another suggestion : a setting in config.txt with another website to download cover.
It would allow people to upload other covers in other language.
Let's imagine a french "repository" with french boxart
smile.gif

I made a small modification to v6.7 to allow for PAL french/regional covers that would not require another website or different packs for every language.
All covers could coexist, and everyone could have some fun with covers and see how "Sonic und der Schwarze Ritter" = "Sonic et le Chevalier Noir".
The same simple letter tag system could be used for titles.txt, so that for example all french users would not have to rename all isos, and the display name would change the same way the cover would change.

QUOTE(zorglub07 @ Apr 15 2009, 03:06 AM) Here's a version of v6.7 with support for additional regional tags for PAL covers.
(small modification in menu.c)

If it exists, the displayed cover will change to the cover matching the currently selected language, when the user presses the Language button. geek fun
smile.gif

If there is no regional cover for a game, it will just display the default cover.

It only works for PAL games, and covers should be named like this:
default/English: RENP8P.png, add a letter for other regions
French cover RENP8PF.png and so on: G for German, S for Spanish, I for Italian, D for Dutch

It's useful for European users who wish to keep both the English and regional covers.
This way, there is no need to overwrite a main cover pack with a local cover pack for their region anymore, and users can start adding their local covers to an online cover source for USB Loaders such as (http://www.theotherzone.com) without risking overwriting the default English one.

games with different covers you can try: Rayman Raving Rabbids, Sonic and the Black Knight

dol+source mirrors:
http://rapidshare.com/files/221438069/Ulti...covers.rar.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJ234VAY
http://depositfiles.com/files/fe9dm34qm
http://www.zshare.net/download/5866053924a70d39/
http://www.badongo.com/file/14459559

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm a multi I can witch from dick to vag at will