Hacking USB Loader GX

Fluvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello Everyone. I am a bit new to this whole modding scene. But I have a question whenever I am in the middle of a game my game seems to crash.

I’m not sure if this is a wii problem/USB problem/sd problem all I know is it’s a problem

Game: super smash bros brawl

I used cios and went with 249 and 250.

Used micheal mjd’s tutorial.

could be that I am using a motion controller but I am really not sure so hoping that this community can help thanks.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Good Morning. 1tee.gif

Hello Everyone. I am a bit new to this whole modding scene. But I have a question whenever I am in the middle of a game my game seems to crash.

I’m not sure if this is a wii problem/USB problem/sd problem all I know is it’s a problem

Game: super smash bros brawl

I used cios and went with 249 and 250.

Used micheal mjd’s tutorial.

could be that I am using a motion controller but I am really not sure so hoping that this community can help thanks.

A Question about your Game please:

Is it

- played from he Original Game Disc ?
- a "free" Copy from the Internet ?
- Installed from the original Disc with USBLoader GX ?

Please check the Size of your Game if it is on your "USB" and be so kind and tell it to us.
It should be 2 or more wbfs Files in the Game Folder if your "USB" is FAT32 formatted
or
maybe only 1 File if your "USB" is NTFS formatted.

What Kind/Type of "USB" are you using please ?

Thank you for your Help.:)

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: jeannotte

Fluvv

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good Morning.View attachment 252835

A Question about your Game please:

Is it

- played from he Original Game Disc ?
- a "free" Copy from the Internet ?
- Installed from the original Disc with USBLoader GX ?

Please check the Size of your Game if it is on your "USB" and be so kind and tell it to us.
It should be 2 or more wbfs Files in the Game Folder if your "USB" is FAT32 formatted
or
maybe only 1 File if your "USB" is NTFS formatted.

What Kind/Type of "USB" are you using please ?
I’m using a 16gb usb drive. And yes I am using original copy of super smash bros.

Thank you for your Help.:)

D

Deleted User

I don't know anymore... So recently I bought a 64GB of the Sandisk USB Flash Drive, but then thought it was impossible to format it as FAT32 so, I have given that to my Wii U as an upgrade from a 32GB of a small green Sandisk USB Flash to that newly bought what I just mentioned, and so I have given the Wii U's old USB Drive to my Wii. When I obtained and setup the USBLoaderGX manually, I tested the small green Sandisk USB Flash Drive to see if my Wii would initialize, and I get a initialization failure error message. Then again, I was searching for to see if anybody else was having that issue, and saw a Reddit post from a person and the others claiming that any USB Drive "can of course be properly recognized regardless of storage capacity". Went on Discord for help, and more others were also claiming that the USB Flash Drive I had plugged into the second port from the back of my Wii Console has no compatibility at all. Like, they were all giving me the confusions. I didn't know anymore. I'm guessing that USB or External Hard Drives are the only ways for the Wii to initialize and to dump physical game discs to the console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Weird I have been playing MSU enhanced Genesis games for a while now lol