• Replies 29,366
  • Likes 48

Double_A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I get a codedump if I press the network button in Homebrew Loader and after that try to switch to the next apps page...

Rev: 934

Dump adress:
Hmm Its pretty much... I'll take a photo tomorrow, if i find my camera.

malaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loader is completely broken.. since the damn updater never finds any updates for Loader GX I tried manually downloading the update.. the boot.dol file but than when I try to go into settings the system starts freaking out and than crashes. Totally broken.. I also reading alot of people having lock ups with Arc Rise of Fantasia but I played it all day without a single hiccup in Configurable USB Loader.. I think this loader is not being updated and hence totally 100% buggy and unuseable.

cambric

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
malaac said:
Loader is completely broken.. since the damn updater never finds any updates for Loader GX I tried manually downloading the update.. the boot.dol file but than when I try to go into settings the system starts freaking out and than crashes. Totally broken.. I also reading alot of people having lock ups with Arc Rise of Fantasia but I played it all day without a single hiccup in Configurable USB Loader.. I think this loader is not being updated and hence totally 100% buggy and unuseable.

GX works with cIOS249 rev17 and cIOS222 ver4... the developers declared it is not compatible with cIOS249 rev19 and cIOS222 ver5

Check your system....

in any case, I agree that Configurable is the most stable loader, and GX development is stopped...

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
malaac said:

Nope, its working perfectly for me using FAT 32, ios249 base 57.

cambric said:
QUOTE(malaac @ Jul 31 2010, 06:28 AM) Loader is completely broken.. since the damn updater never finds any updates for Loader GX I tried manually downloading the update.. the boot.dol file but than when I try to go into settings the system starts freaking out and than crashes. Totally broken.. I also reading alot of people having lock ups with Arc Rise of Fantasia but I played it all day without a single hiccup in Configurable USB Loader.. I think this loader is not being updated and hence totally 100% buggy and unuseable.

GX works with cIOS249 rev17 and cIOS222 ver4... the developers declared it is not compatible with cIOS249 rev19 and cIOS222 ver5

Check your system....

in any case, I agree that Configurable is the most stable loader, and GX development is stopped...

They said they didnt stop, but they are mad at all those people saying that the development stopped.
Not compatible cios249 rev 19? Its working perfectly here.

bjorno

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LocoRoco said:
same works great with fat32 rev19 249[57] and 250[37]

Yeah I mean, I had tons of problems when using WBFS or NTFS, but since I used FAT 32, everything is working flawlessly
yaywii.gif

B

Bladeforce

Whilst I do appreciate the hard work thats gone into this loader I do feel it has got too bloated for it's own good. I used it for ages then it started crashing on games that were working fine in other loaders. Even to this day there are games that freeze or refuse to load on this when they work fine right out of the box on other loaders. Guys I really do appreciate the work but there are times when you need to say to yourself.."if it aint broke don't fix it"
smile.gif

malaac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cambric said:
malaac said:

Check your system....

Well works perfectly fine with the old original 1.0 installer.. just not any updates.. stick a newer boot.dol file in the folder and it crashes.. I expect it's because the updates do not update any of the xml files or anything else.. and since the updater does not work them files do not get updated.. so I guess I'm moving strictly to a working Configurable USB Loader.. at least it updates and works.. and I have see updates going on all the time so it's not a dead loader.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
Since I installed Rev20 with base 56 to slot 249 all my games work on USB Loader GX on 249! No need for Hermes 222/3/4 at all!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes, base56 seems to be the best one for every games. (even Arc.)
And it has a faster loading time.

There's even no more "bad WBFS magic" error that cIOS19 had.

Only 1 problem so far :
Music games needs to have the USB instruments connected before launching the game, and if they got disconnected they are no more recognized.
It needs more testing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7