• Replies 29,336
  • Likes 47

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
1. GiantPune once gave a modified bootmii (ppcboot.elf) to boot the installed UNEO forwarder.
If you don't have Bootmii as boot2, you have to make Priiloader boot Bootmii IOS to run usbloaderGX at boot.

I don't remember which post he gave the link to the file, so I reuploaded it here and created a quick readme.
Hope you don't mind Pune. or else I'll remove it.

PS : I never tested it, but I'm confident with Giantpune's work
tongue.gif

for 2 and 3, I don't know, sorry.
worked like a charm!!! thank you cyan and thank you giantpune!!! now if my other two issues/questions get answered ill be a super happy boy!!!

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Cyan said:
The missing features will be redone by r-win later.

That is great news! I really hope that the team will continue to develop USB Loader GX on a more regular basis again because in my opinion it is the best loader out there.

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am in need of some help. I have installed GX loader onto my softmodded 4.1E Wii and used WBFS on my externall hdd as well as putting some games on it. I then installed cIOS 222. But when I plug my hdd into my wii and go to start gx loader, it just takes me back to the wii menu. Can anyone help me on this??

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
TudorBlue said:
I am in need of some help. I have installed GX loader onto my softmodded 4.1E Wii and used WBFS on my externall hdd as well as putting some games on it. I then installed cIOS 222. But when I plug my hdd into my wii and go to start gx loader, it just takes me back to the wii menu. Can anyone help me on this??
sounds like you installed a forwarder but dont have the app on the SD/USB, im guessing your a channel guy if not just pop GX on the SD in the apps/usbloader_gx and name the dol. file to boot.dol and pop it in the usbloader_gx folder, then when you run the forwarder it will load the app off the SD

TudorBlue

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
TudorBlue said:
sounds like you installed a forwarder but dont have the app on the SD/USB, im guessing your a channel guy if not just pop GX on the SD in the apps/usbloader_gx and name the dol. file to boot.dol and pop it in the usbloader_gx folder, then when you run the forwarder it will load the app off the SD

What I did was when I first put rthe gx loader onto sd card, Im sure I installed a forwarder aswell because I was following the tut to the letter BUT when I went to install cIOS 222, I wiped my sd card clean and copied the cIOS folders over to my sd card then installed cIOS222. Is it possible to install the forwarder onto my hdd and not have to bother with a sd card all together??

sotemptemp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using priiloader and set usb loader as file bootup (forwarder). My usb loader gx version 92+ (currently using latest 937) continually resets my iso to 222 from 249. Not sure when it resets the default load to 222 but it does. Anyone experience this? Thank you.

I also have no luck in getting the homebrew channel option to work in 92+ (currently latest 937) to startup wiimc, mplayer, or even the homebrew browser. Only Black screen which requires me to physically hold the power button down to shut down. The only thing that works is the opera shortcut app which only works because I suppose it loads the internet channel in the wii system menu.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi has the team gone on holidays or is it exams time or something theres been no activity for some time now,and i just wanted to get an update about what will be in the next UsbloaderGx what new features the team may be considering
EDIT:-WOW this thread is really DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a time when you didnt have to look for the thread it was allways near the top of the list

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the next USB loader GX brings back the function to return to loader when you exit a game!

UBLGX is still my preferred loader of choice but I have noticed that CFG USB Loader is better at installing games with tiny scratches and the like! GX is far too sensitive!

T

TheRealVisitor

blizeH said:
Love this thing, just a couple of quick questions:

1. Anyway to boot to it instead of the homebrew menu?

2. Is there a setting to let you kinda... grab and drag?

Thanks

1. Use the forwarder. Get it from the first post of this thread.

2. I don't think so.

blizeH

Trophies
Website
www.zestdesign.net
XP
Country
Awesome thank you, I'll grab the forwarder now
smile.gif

I get the Homebrew channel at the moment which I really don't like. Would much prefer even the regular Wii menu to that, but not sure it's possible to get on, so USB Loader GX will do
smile.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
blizeH said:
1. Anyway to boot to it instead of the homebrew menu?
Why not read the previous page ? at least one page back, it's not too many reading, right ?
QUOTE(Cyan @ Jun 22 2010, 07:36 PM) 1. GiantPune once gave a modified bootmii (ppcboot.elf) to boot the installed UNEO forwarder.
If you don't have Bootmii as boot2, you have to make Priiloader boot Bootmii IOS to run usbloaderGX at boot.

I don't remember which post he gave the link to the file, so I reuploaded it here and created a quick readme.
use it as bootmii, or set priiloader to boot bootmii.

Nazquil

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello I'm new here
smile.gif

And sorry if this question was brought up before but can't be arsed read 800+ pages for this answer.
Can you load wii games from your PC's internal hdd? and if so how do you set it up?

Thanks in andvance ^^

Kikoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
well i ran the update and i installed hermes v5.1 Cios, it under this Bases being Recommended to me, im using USBLoaderGX as my USBloader with FAT32 HDD format.

* IOS222 with base IOS38
* IOS223 with base IOS37
* IOS224 with base IOS57
* IOS202 with base IOS60

but now when i try to launch my games nothing happens, the loader reads the games, but doesn't launch them, only thing i see is a black screen.
am i choosing the wrong options or what? Thank you
smile.gif

edit: Im also using the latest revision 938
Sorry if this might of been answered in the topic here, just that as the previous poster mentioned, its a huuuge topic :/.
Any ideas? I also tried to setup the game to its default options, and change the Cios back to 222 and yet it still giving me a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
    Veho @ Veho: @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip. +2