• Views 7,182,352
  • Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

pippopelo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For me r907 not working with iso games and Hd in Ntfs, the last version ok is r899, this afternoon after many and many trials finally r907 work!

r907 not work with ntfs partition and games in iso format, but work with ntfs partition and games in wbfs format and also write from dvd to hd ntfs.

GDT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Now I've switched to NTFS, from FAT32. Can I have my covers and disks on the ntfs partition or not? Do I need to copy them on the sd card?

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone managed to find a .dol file that works with the latest Priiloader? I cannot get USB Loader GX to install on my PriiLoader so that when I click "Installed file" it comes up. Any help?

Rock Band

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I'm having a couple problems with this program, I've got it installed and my HDD works fine, I just can't get it to load anything up properly. First off is the app itself. Whenever I load it, I can only see the menu background (a white screen with gray at the bottom) and I can only move the cursor around, but there are no buttons or anything to click. Also the background music plays. However, I have managed to get the menu to appear by putting the HDD in the wrong USB port, then by trying again with it in the right one. This is the only way that I've been able to get the menu to load. I can access everything from it and download covers/disc images, but whenever I try to run a game, everything locks up. The cursor changes to the rock sign and I can still move it around and hover over buttons, but I can't click anything and nothing loads. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong? I'm running a system menu 4.1 with an IOS 249. I know I've seen something about 222 somewhere but I can't figure out how to install it. (All the installers I've tried don't have it available in the menu for some reason) I've tried both the channel and the forwarder, and even some r899 wad that it came with. Thanks in advance!

cheech794

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
old_darkness said:
Hi,

is it possible to at the "Play time logging to message board (marc_max & Dr. Clipper)" from the Configurable USB Loader Thread?

od

BUMP!!

just saw this a few min ago on GAF.

[url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...;postcount=6273]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...;postcount=6273[/url]

Posts merged

QUOTE(old_darkness @ Feb 6 2010, 08:03 PM) Hi,

is it possible to at the "Play time logging to message board (marc_max & Dr. Clipper)" from the Configurable USB Loader Thread?

od

BUMP!!

just saw this a few min ago on GAF.

[url=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...;postcount=6273]http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p...;postcount=6273[/url]

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTFS is great. I just a new 1TB so I decided to try NTFS, this is perfect. Now I can use the drive for Wii stuff and for computer stuff without a partition! I believe I'm on rev909, and I got one code dump, I was scrolling through the list of games, deleting whatever titles didn't make the large transfer ( from 500GB to 1TB) and once I got around the "T" titles it randomly dumped, but when I went back in, it was fine.

I love USB Loader GX, its going the wii i hacked for a friend as of today.

Hammyface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a dumb one...I download all 3-d covers...how come I can't see the backs of games? I can with other loaders. Unless I can and I am missing something?

GDT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
After further tests I've discovered that there are issues with italian.lang files. It was the origin of all my crashes.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
wiistarter said:
Does GX revert to 249 if the 222 is not compatible... I have 222 as global default and it loads games no problem

have you checked what cIOS the games are set to load with in game settings

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
i took a look at the thread, i hope this haven't been asked before, just in case, sorry for my double question.

is it possible to use the arcade stick for tatsunoko vs capcom? the one from HORI that connects to the wiimote like a nunchuck? do i need a special IOS or it works just fine with cIOS249?

megagoron

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Hi, I have a japanese wii, using USBLoaderGX, for most games it's ok and region usually not a problem, but I cant start Wii Fit Plus(PAL:E), I played with settings a little, I get black screen or it's black&white and jumping. Can someone help me? I need EUR just because they use meters and kilograms, and I don't understand ft. and lb. xD

Thanks.

toejam316

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
megagoron said:
Hi, I have a japanese wii, using USBLoaderGX, for most games it's ok and region usually not a problem, but I cant start Wii Fit Plus(PAL:E), I played with settings a little, I get black screen or it's black&white and jumping. Can someone help me? I need EUR just because they use meters and kilograms, and I don't understand ft. and lb. xD

Thanks.
Some games just plain refuse to run in other vid modes - you'll have to set it to run in PAL mode, and hope your TV supports it.

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
New cIOS from Hermes is out ! v5b

Can use 222, 223, 224 (base on 37, 57 and 60).

I installed all

222, 38
223, merge 37
224, merge 57

I ran GX, choose Sing It and choose 223, the game freezes so I restart.

Now GX ask me to choose a partition or to format one, I choose the only one partition on my HDD wich is a WBFS partition. It says 80gb free out of 160 but no game is shown.

I quit and try uLoader, it says no WBFS partition is on my HDD.

I quit, connect to my PC and ran WBFS Manager => Cannot found my WBFS drive.
I try also GameManager 1.4, my drive is now unsusable and cannot see a thing in it !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee