dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@khaderach
Alright thanks for the test.

@bula
Do you have the wiitdb issue in the testversion 3 too? I'll do some tests later with IOS249 and booting games. If i won't be able to reproduce it than i'll need your help to fix it.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im tryign to test ntfs with your test dol, it says loading ios 222, the buttons and everything appear for 1 second before dissapearing and then i just get a blank background and cant exit without a power off

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok said:
@khaderach
Alright thanks for the test.

@bula
Do you have the wiitdb issue in the testversion 3 too? I'll do some tests later with IOS249 and booting games. If i won't be able to reproduce it than i'll need your help to fix it.

I do for both (test2 and test3), NP man just let me know what you need. Do you want me to post a picture of the DSI screen of a test2 with witdb.zip in the sd\config?

Test3
Does not matter what I have under main settings 249 or 222 games will not boot with IOS249 set as IOS in game settings(black screen and goes back to SM) but will run under 222\223.

Test2
Works with both 222 and 249 under main settings and games boot with 222 and 249 set as IOS in game settings.

Thank you, again.

pochingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just solve the problem I had having with revision 894, and a custom Theme. it was that I needed to change my default CIOS to hermes 222, and it works again, but Im still having some problem with it, It changes my theme but not in the main screen, it doesnt change my main screen background, but if I go into the loader options all the changes are applied.....any Idea???

atomikramp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
I've just a quick question, to play metroid prime trilogy, can i play it directly or do i have to setup something? like alternative dols etc? eventually is there a tutorial?

skywalker09

Trophies
XP
Country
helo people
first of all sorry about my english, due to my lack of training in wiriting and reading i was unable to read all the messages before myne, but here is my problem, sorry if it has already a solution...
i downloaded the usbloadergx from the main page, i used a wbfs manager to put the games on the usbdrive and then connected it to the wii, the usbloader run perfectly and i was able to load the games , all of them, but i couldn't download the pictures of the game, so i discovereed in the options an way to update usbloadergx, i dit it and i was able to see (download ) the pictures, but then when it was all ok, i realized that i couldnt load ANY of the games i have on the usbdisk, is stops on a black screen , i don't even know if it starts loading or simply stops imideatly.
i know that is is not a problem with my usbdrive because after many tries i used the neogammar7, (the program i use to boot form dvd after knowing about usbloadergx) withs has a usbdrive loader too and it works perfectly, but it's a crap compared to usbloadergx, please help me because i simply give up many time translating information in english from the web and it was very hard for me to write this text
i hope you inderstant my problem
thanks to all

information on wii - usbloadergx - the last version (i think) downloaded from the program
cIOS rev14 IOS 249
please if somebidy has a solution i would realy apreciate

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skywalker09 said:
helo people
first of all sorry about my english, due to my lack of training in wiriting and reading i was unable to read all the messages before myne, but here is my problem, sorry if it has already a solution...
i downloaded the usbloadergx from the main page, i used a wbfs manager to put the games on the usbdrive and then connected it to the wii, the usbloader run perfectly and i was able to load the games , all of them, but i couldn't download the pictures of the game, so i discovereed in the options an way to update usbloadergx, i dit it and i was able to see (download ) the pictures, but then when it was all ok, i realized that i couldnt load ANY of the games i have on the usbdisk, is stops on a black screen , i don't even know if it starts loading or simply stops imideatly.
i know that is is not a problem with my usbdrive because after many tries i used the neogammar7, (the program i use to boot form dvd after knowing about usbloadergx) withs has a usbdrive loader too and it works perfectly, but it's a crap compared to usbloadergx, please help me because i simply give up many time translating information in english from the web and it was very hard for me to write this text
thanks to all

information on wii - usbloadergx - the last version (i think) downloaded from the program
cIOS rev14 IOS 249
Click my signature, you may find the answer there.

skywalker09

Trophies
XP
Country
oh my god, that is a mega guide, like i said i waist lots of time to be able to translate isn't anibody with same problem or a way to easy fix this, i mean i can install the older version again, just i don't have covers, but it was only an upgrade, isn't anything to make?
sorry to ask again
thanks a lot

pochingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
skywalker09 said:
helo people
thanks to all

cIOS rev14 IOS 249

you need to install hermes 222/223 rev 14 in order to use .wbfs files in a fat32 partition

pochingo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I want to now if there is a bug handling the theme background in the usbloader rev 894 main screen??
I cant undestand why when I use a theme everything changes OK except the main screen background.
Any help about this??

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe you just got a incomplete theme. if your wii is set to 16/9, the theme needs a wbackground.png. otherwise it needs just a background.png.

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
is there anyway to make a shortcut to Change the Partition on the HDD when on the main screen .. maybe a Menu to click to pick from the Partitions u have instead of having to goto the game load Information . ?

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's why I posted the dol two comments above
glare.gif
. Please test it and tell me if its better.

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
I still cant change boot/standard from 222 to boot in 249 at restart rev895. But games will boot into what ever ios is put as boot/standard but it changes boot for all games not just boot/standard.
Can now go into options and out again and disk theme music still works

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you also try removing the config files and wiitdb for the first time starting it? Than try changing settings/update wiitdb and see if it helps.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dimok said:
Alright guys, i uploaded the Testversion 3 for now since it was working best until now.

I want to try something else now so could those of you that have issues with wiitdb, startup issues or booting games (with 222 or 249) in 895 please do a test with this version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TDQI93EP
test3 had the same issue with cIOS249 loading games, Test2 worked. I'll try test4 and post back in a bit... Would a picture of the DSI screen helps with wiitdb.zip problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7