• Likes 48

shinji_0n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OncleJulien said:
shinji_0n0 said:
everything is working fine when i am in the home screen or the usb loader gx screen but once i choose a game it go to the game screen the screen start flicking and it show black and white wt should i do
go to the gx settings page, find the game load settings, and set the default behavior to autopatch.

done it still wont work....still going on with the same thing

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
shinji_0n0 said:
OncleJulien said:
shinji_0n0 said:
everything is working fine when i am in the home screen or the usb loader gx screen but once i choose a game it go to the game screen the screen start flicking and it show black and white wt should i do
go to the gx settings page, find the game load settings, and set the default behavior to autopatch.

looks like your new to this, you may need a different video cable i cant remember which but i think it a RBG one you need as colour issues have been asked ample amounts of time and they tend to be either the tv used of the vid cable used

shinji_0n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pepxl said:
shinji_0n0 said:
OncleJulien said:
shinji_0n0 said:

looks like your new to this, you may need a different video cable i cant remember which but i think it a RBG one you need as colour issues have been asked ample amounts of time and they tend to be either the tv used of the vid cable used
where can i get one of those cable

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
a highstreet retailer that sells video consoles or even small computer shops

e.g here

PC World
Curries
Comet
ASDA(Wallmart)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinji_0n0 said:

You say it looks fine in the Home screen and when you load USB Loader GX, so I don't believe it would be a cable issue. It sounds like you are forcing PAL mode in USB Loader, as forcing PAL on an NTSC tv causes the behavior you are describing.

I would go into the global options and checking that you are using the "System default" for video mode. Check each game to see that it is also using the default settings. Only force PAL if you are playing a PAL game, which would be quite odd since 99% of PAL games are available in NTSC.

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please help me. I ran the devkitpro updater 1.5 thanking updating was a good thing. And put the libogc usb loader-21-09-2009 back in to the devkitpro folder and now when I try to compile it gets to FreeTypeGX.cpp and gives errors. I don't really know how to get this working again so please give me a hand with this.

vegeta4ss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I duplicated my usb drive for a spare wii I plan to leave at my house so that I can take MY wii out on the road. I am trying to copy over the "Load Game"/"Cheats" configs, plus the game covers to this new system so that I do not have to go in and individually reconfigure each and every game on the drive.

I know the stuff doesnt save to the USB drive. I found SOME of the gct files for cheats on the SDcard root but i haven't yet found the stuff for the game loading configurations. Could somebody tell me maybe what I am missing here?

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vegeta4ss said:
I duplicated my usb drive for a spare wii I plan to leave at my house so that I can take MY wii out on the road. I am trying to copy over the "Load Game"/"Cheats" configs, plus the game covers to this new system so that I do not have to go in and individually reconfigure each and every game on the drive.

I know the stuff doesnt save to the USB drive. I found SOME of the gct files for cheats on the SDcard root but i haven't yet found the stuff for the game loading configurations. Could somebody tell me maybe what I am missing here?
Yes if you loaded the usbloader from the sd card then you would want the config, images, codes folders. If you loaded it from usb then the same folders just from the usb drive.

Squeeks

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't know if this has been asked/answered yet, but I tried Metroid Prime 3 on the MPT disc using the latest USB GX, and it was incredibly buggy.
Lots of vanishing polygons, big green/blac/blue polygons flying around, the cursor was acting up, and when I got out of the ship, I could not walk forwards without the view snapping back instantly to different places.

Every other game works fine, and off disc MP3 works perfectly. MP3 also works perfectly on USB GX with older versions that required any disc to be in the drive.
Happen to anyone else?

Malypso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

I am able to install the latest channel on all Wii except mine...?
I was able to install version r516, but anything else gives me:

>> Installing title... ERROR! (ret = -1035)

right off the start.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you kindly.

Umm never mind...did an unintall and then an install and it installed it...no idea why or how, but seems to have worked. Cool
tongue.gif

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
Is anyone able to compile a new forwarder that works with the new preloader .30?

AUTOBOOT or Installed File?

Installed File doesn't work but that's an issue with preloader not the loader.
I haven't installed preloader .30 yet to have any test info on it.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
D34DL1N3R said:
Is anyone able to compile a new forwarder that works with the new preloader .30?

AUTOBOOT or Installed File?

Installed File doesn't work but that's an issue with preloader not the loader.
I haven't installed preloader .30 yet to have any test info on it.

Either or. The current GX preloader dol doesn't work with .30. Having preloader .30 autoboot the dol causes either a black screen or the wii to completely shut down. Trying to load the installed file while in .30 results in a code dump.

taishar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Odd question, but, is there any way to load any of the default wii channels (internet, news, mii, etc.) through the homebrew browser on USB Loader GX ? I'd love to replace my start menu with it, but I use those channels enough to make it really annoying having to go up to the wii to boot into preloader and foce it to load from the system menu every time I wanted to use them. I was looking at Triiforce, but that appears to be VC/Wiiware only. I don't think it can load other channels, can it ? Anyway, thanks for the help.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
taishar said:
Odd question, but, is there any way to load any of the default wii channels (internet, news, mii, etc.) through the homebrew browser on USB Loader GX ? I'd love to replace my start menu with it, but I use those channels enough to make it really annoying having to go up to the wii to boot into preloader and foce it to load from the system menu every time I wanted to use them. I was looking at Triiforce, but that appears to be VC/Wiiware only. I don't think it can load other channels, can it ? Anyway, thanks for the help.

Click the little homebrew button at the bottom of the main screen, after the homebrew list comes up click the square button that says "Wii" near the bottom of that screen. It will take you to a list of installed channels on your Wii. You'll need to put the AnyTitleDeleter database in your config folder on SD/USB in order to see the channel names rather than their title IDs.

More info can be found in the ReadMii (follow the link in my signature)

Malypso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dvd-guy said:
Isn't rev14 suppose to fix the restart issue? How can I test if it works? I keep getting a restart issue with Ghostbusters.

Not sure, but I have had an issue with this and all I had to do is reinstall the game to my HDD and the games worked fine from then on.
It used to do this for a few games and after reinstall, no more issues.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Mirkec23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,
I have a potential (or misunderstanding ) problem with the partitions on the HDD.
I made three partitions on my WD My Book Essential 1TB in this order:
1. W: WBFS partition (500GB) - primary and active;
2. U: FAT32 partition (20 GB);
3. T: NTSC partition (480) for PC use.
So I divided extended partition into two logical drives (U: i T: ). Everything working fine with WBFS manager 3.0 and USB Loader GX but I didn't try to deal with covers and images from HDD. I read in official READmii that HDD can be used instead SD card.
I am little confused because I don't know how to achieve to set FAT32 partition as first and wbfs partition second if wbfs partition must be primary and active!?
Can I expect properly work with my HDD setup?
Thanks in advance for your reply!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay