• Likes 48

DrcK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Skater4599 said:
Everytime i try to load a game with ocarina set to ON it freezes with black screen no wrist strap screen (i get ocaringa working no probs through other loaders and loadstructor channels so i know its not my GCT file being incorrect) is this just me or a known issue?
Same problem, but I don't have that problem when i use older revs like 630

Rekis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So how does the latest usb loader rev (which one is that anyway) run with cIOS rev 14?
I've tried updating the loader sometime back with cIOS rev 13 and nothing ran anymore so I'm still at 57-something-ish

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rekis said:
So how does the latest usb loader rev (which one is that anyway) run with cIOS rev 14?
I've tried updating the loader sometime back with cIOS rev 13 and nothing ran anymore so I'm still at 57-something-ish
It works fine for me. I am using cIOS rev14 + GX rev713.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rekis said:

The only problem I have heard/experienced is using Hermes 222/223 when you load the loader with cIOSrev14. To combat that just load with 222 and then select 249 for the games you want to use that for.

[OT] Woot post 10K [/OT]

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
nope im post 10K woot lol

anyone having trouble with fire emblem?

i cant get it to load but the compatability says it works, it the NTSCU version?

ive tried patching the video to all options, block ios reload, alt-dol, contry strings, every combo but still no luck, maybe its a bad rip..........

thanks

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mgridgaway said:
Is anyone else having trouble downloading cover art? It says it's downloading but then errors out with a with "1 image not found on server!" or something like that.

The site wiitdb is being moved or worked on or something like that.
I get the same message when downloading covers.

Going to the site itself just gets a maint. message.

data0002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi i think the loader should have a area in the setup or cfg to put where you want to download the covers. so if one site is down you could change it to use another. untill the main one is back up

y2gray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is it possible to move the usbloader files to the external hard drive so I don't have to keep the SD card in?

I don't really need the SD card I'm using currently, but I'm just curious should I need it later
smile.gif

data0002

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just copy every thing from your sd card to the fat section of your hard drive and change your config file to loo at the usb

DocNsanE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was just wondering if I can install WiiWare games to the fat32 partition on the USB hard drive and play them off of their instead of having to move them to an sd card for lack of system disk space. Anyone know?

xtkxhom3r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey you guys whats wrong with my new wii

i had the usb loader installed on my other wii with all my covers working fine

and with this new wii and the new version of the usb loader i cannot get any of the covers to download it tells me 51 covers cannot be found on the server.. but they are there...

what could be the problem? i have the 1.0 version of the usb loader installed...

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
xtkxhom3r said:
hey you guys whats wrong with my new wii

i had the usb loader installed on my other wii with all my covers working fine

and with this new wii and the new version of the usb loader i cannot get any of the covers to download it tells me 51 covers cannot be found on the server.. but they are there...

what could be the problem? i have the 1.0 version of the usb loader installed...
wiitdb.com needs to reduce how much bandwidth it uses.
The site the covers download from is down.

The usbloadergx folk should take the opportunity to introduce a config setting for disc cover download sources, as someone said earlier.
It'd be a nice addition.

D

Deleted-119707

boto12 said:
boto12 said:
tj_cool said:
boto12 said:
I'm trying to run the mario party 8 NTSC image but its crash and give a green screen (forcing pal 60) and with IOS 249 rev 14.

I run in Configurable USB Loader and its play normal with the same settings.

anyone know how i can play it in USB Loader GX?
Have you tried NOT to force it?

yes, and also dont work, i have a black screen
forcing its green
tongue.gif

very strange...i still dont find a solution

Anyone please?? no ideia??

i try everything but looks that is not possible to run this game on Usb loader GX

all other loaders works

what versions your wii? pal?
if so, get the PAL version of the game to save trouble...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol