• Views 7,174,587
  • Replies 29,365
  • Likes 48

Rambytes

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, me too.... I have the "0 lost live in Mario Galaxy after save", and with the rev708, not working...

What rev don't have this ocarina bug (black screen after loading the game)

Arm the Homeless

Custom Title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Logan said:
DocNsanE said:
Royusmc said:
I know I am not going to get it, But I am installing this loader for my brother in like 8 hours. So from what I can tell eveything works well except the cheat code system. So is there any chance of getting it fix by that time. Well good luck I hope someone has a fix very soon. Thanks again.

What's the deal with all you friggin' cheaters anyways!? I was playing bomberman online last night and I couldn't get a game without a cheater in it and for some reason I felt ashamed these were other people who were potentially using the same loader as me.... I just don't understand cheaters, what kind of satisfaction could you possibly get out of cheating!?

I know exactly how you feel. I wish Ocarina had never been created...

Never understand the point in cheating to such extents. Total gameplay ruiner for all involved.
Agreed, offline, hey that's cool and on you , online, you suck.
You only suck if you're FTW online cheating.

The cool people play 4TL.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rambytes said:
Yeah, me too.... I have the "0 lost live in Mario Galaxy after save", and with the rev708, not working...

What rev don't have this ocarina bug (black screen after loading the game)

I have just tried r708 with Mario Galaxy and ocarina works for me. At least it does with that game anyway, have not tested any more yet, but will do later.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r709 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • Added sound after successful disc installation (823). Battery indicator turns red when power is down to 1/4 like on the original Wii menu (456). Fixed code dump when setting "standard" music (602). Updated gecko codes URL to geckocodes.org (834), enabled reading CRLF txt files from geckocodes.org. Enabled longer synopsis text so that existing game descriptions aren't cut on
    the game info page (but please keep them short, this is for descriptions, not reviews).

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

adnkc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my usb gx loader installed an it works perfectly, it showed all of the cover box art for all the games and every thing, but now It doesn't shoe the cover box art and when I try to download the covers I get the dsi exception screen. What did I do wrong because I was messing around trying to install diffrent versions of cios trying to get wii sports resort to work before I realized I just needed to change one setting in the menu. Please Help! Thanks --ADNKC
grog.gif

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
Logan said:
DocNsanE said:
Royusmc said:
I know I am not going to get it, But I am installing this loader for my brother in like 8 hours. So from what I can tell eveything works well except the cheat code system. So is there any chance of getting it fix by that time. Well good luck I hope someone has a fix very soon. Thanks again.

What's the deal with all you friggin' cheaters anyways!? I was playing bomberman online last night and I couldn't get a game without a cheater in it and for some reason I felt ashamed these were other people who were potentially using the same loader as me.... I just don't understand cheaters, what kind of satisfaction could you possibly get out of cheating!?

I know exactly how you feel. I wish Ocarina had never been created...

Never understand the point in cheating to such extents. Total gameplay ruiner for all involved.
Agreed, offline, hey that's cool and on you , online, you suck.
objection, relevance.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaos Punk said:
11 minutes ago rev 709 got uploaded. http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions

Added sound after successful disc rip and low battery notifier. Sweet.

EDIT: Dang, you beat me to it, lol.

lol, he beat you to it because he's the one that uploaded it onto the site
biggrin.gif

Edit***
Also, to those who only update via the loader. The server will be updated at 8:00PM EST tonight and will be updated daily if not more often (as long as there's a new revision to update to
smile.gif
)

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Just downloaded Rev 709, when i back out of the settings menu the Wiimote Vibrates like crazy then crashes to the Wiimenu

I went back to Rev 700 which worked, its now crashing back to Wiimenu when i leave the settings page

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
Chaos Punk said:
11 minutes ago rev 709 got uploaded. http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/...loads/revisions

Added sound after successful disc rip and low battery notifier. Sweet.

EDIT: Dang, you beat me to it, lol.

lol, he beat you to it because he's the one that uploaded it onto the site
biggrin.gif

Edit***
Also, to those who only update via the loader. The server will be updated at 8:00PM EST tonight and will be updated daily if not more often (as long as there's a new revision to update to
smile.gif
)
Finally, there's usually about 4 new revs a day, it was weird not getting anything new for 2 whole days.

D

Deleted-119707

this may sound like a noobish question BUT, what the the sd icon for?

oh, and i tried the latest rev 709, i use the forwarder btw, and the usb loader gx splash screen fades BUT doesnt completely fade away. it still shows it and then loades it perfectly. i never had this before. not sure if its a bug.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
nicky041192 said:
this may sound like a noobish question BUT, what the the sd icon for?

oh, and i tried the latest rev 709, i use the forwarder btw, and the usb loader gx splash screen fades BUT doesnt completely fade away. it still shows it and then loades it perfectly. i never had this before. not sure if its a bug.

It refreshes the SD card, so if you unplug the SD card, add a file you dont need to reboot Wii or what ever. And i have never heard of the forwarder problem sorry

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
marinos35 said:
0ld8oy said:
marinos35 said:
I just installed Hermes rev3 (cios36->222) and didn't work for me with SSBB (black screen). The same installation with rev2 was working fine for me except it was slow at the booting.

Working fine for me marinos. I installed as 37 merge 36 if that helps and deleted my previous installation with ATD before installing rev3.
I also tried 37 merge 36->223 which hd the same problems for me. I shouldn't need to use ATD. Anyway I'll ty later to reinstall rev2 36 as 222 and rev3 36 as 223 and I'll compare them again. Too bad that SSBB doesn't work well with cIOSv14.
I got SSBB working with rev2 222 based on 36 with 002 on (didn't try any other 002 option)
But that setting didn't work with rev3. Apparently rev3 wanted 002 anti (but still haven't tried off) to work and it seemed a little slower at the load than rev2.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
marinos35 said:
0ld8oy said:
marinos35 said:
I just installed Hermes rev3 (cios36->222) and didn't work for me with SSBB (black screen). The same installation with rev2 was working fine for me except it was slow at the booting.

Working fine for me marinos. I installed as 37 merge 36 if that helps and deleted my previous installation with ATD before installing rev3.
I also tried 37 merge 36->223 which hd the same problems for me. I shouldn't need to use ATD. Anyway I'll ty later to reinstall rev2 36 as 222 and rev3 36 as 223 and I'll compare them again. Too bad that SSBB doesn't work well with cIOSv14.
I got SSBB working with rev2 222 based on 36 with 002 on (didn't try any other 002 option)
But that setting didn't work with rev3. Apparently rev3 wanted 002 anti (but still haven't tried off) to work and it seemed a little slower at the load than rev2.

hmmm...I tried it again after we spoke on IRC yesterday and it loaded fine and played through the opening video fine.
but that's also, with the install as 222 - 37 merge 36. that install also made a difference for me with The Conduit. I tried first with 222 installed as 36 and had issues. i then tried 222 installed as 37 merge 36 and it played perfectly smooth. So now I have 222 as 37 merge 36 and 223 as 38 merge 36.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Teh H4rRy said:
Just downloaded Rev 709, when i back out of the settings menu the Wiimote Vibrates like crazy then crashes to the Wiimenu

I went back to Rev 700 which worked, its now crashing back to Wiimenu when i leave the settings page

Take it you've cleared your config file?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan said:
Teh H4rRy said:

Take it you've cleared your config file?

c'mon Logan. you know better than to assume anyone properly debugs their issues before reporting them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...