isoptera4

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QKid said:
ocarina wont work for any game i try....rev 700, 4.1 u

Same here. Rev 700, 4.0U. This problem only began after updating yesterday or the day before. If I try to use ocarina codes or even load a game that has no codes with ocarina set to on I get a black screen sometimes with a code dump. Very annoying problem. That and the problem that occurred before that with ocarina crashing with smash bros..

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r703 was another build that pooped my Conduit/IOS223 setup.
tongue.gif

r702 seems to work fine.
smile.gif

Also, I've noticed this ever since the HB launcher was added to USBLGX, but I wanted to know why some meta.xml file file shows and others do not. They all show up fine under the HBC. Sorry if this was answered already.
tongue.gif

Hoody1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Question:
Does this work on 4.0E (Can you Load ISOs on 4.0?)

Question 2:
Can this run Modified game files? Such as custom songs for guitar hero (III)

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hoody1234 said:
Question:
Does this work on 4.0E (Can you Load ISOs on 4.0?)

Question 2:
Can this run Modified game files? Such as custom songs for guitar hero (III)
Yes on question 1 and I'm not sure on question 2, as long as the game can run on a burned disc fine it SHOULD work, no harm in testing and trying it out.

D

Deleted-119707

for sleeping hard drive problem, i some times thave this. i tried using the power management tool but it doesnt really work. its a buffalo hd-ceu2 1.5tb drivestation.

will installing 222/223 fix this? and will i HAVE to use these cios to run my games instead of the 249? or will installing 222/223 just disabl sleep?

im on 4.1E rev 14 cios usb Loader GX rev 670.

its really annoying as it turns off when data isnt being transferred after a certain amount of time and freezez the game until it turns on and loads...

Impakt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
stonetempler said:
Is it possible to add the USB-Retry from UltimateUSBLoader .
I mean alot off good loader out there but i must restart every time
and hope that my usb-drive will be recognized it´s sad that this feature from the UltimateUSBloader
is not in other loader!

GX says: No Usb Device found
Choose: cios249 or cios222
Both dont work
cios 249 - No Wbfs partition found - Need to format and thats after 1 second - i see quickly the counting *lol
cios 222 - comes nothing - screen without counting

I hope to see when i choose cios249 that the usbretry from ultimateusbloader
is there.

Hope it comes. It will help alot off People.

I'm having the same problem except if I choose either cios 249 or 222. I just receive a 30 second countdown which I'll eventually get 'Error! USB Device not found'. Using a very old cios (cios36 rev7) I can use the loader. But just wanted to upgrade to the latest cios so I can play Metroid Prime without a disc.

Anyone got any ideas?

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Small suggestion, though I'd REALLY appreciate it. Can you guys somehow make it possible to play Brawl+ (modified version of brawl using ocarina cheats that makes the game more balanced and competitive)? When ever I try to load it with the cheat file it won't work because the lines of code are too long, but it works using Gecko OS and an SD card, so it's not IMPOSSBLE right?

Sleepwalker

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi guys,

I got a short question, since Boom Blox: Smash Party messed up the displayed games list.
The folder on the WBFS drive is called like "BoomBlox | EA ..." and the "|" seems to make problems. How can I get around this?
Thank you.

PS: Not to forget: USB Loader GX didn't recognize the drive anymore when started. I had to reconnect the drive within the 30 seconds countdown. It just happens if Boom Blox is on the drive. Perhaps this can help someone ^^

bdr9

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, whenever I look at the game info for a Guitar Hero or Rock Band game the cursor changes to the Rock hand symbol.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadowtroop said:
shadowtroop said:
So, when are you adding gecko 1.9.2 in here? It's open source.
If you can't wait do it yourself but don't bump everyday for this feature. The team does know that it's open source but everything takes time. As I said: wait or do it yourself but don't be so annoying.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Logan said:
I can no longer be arsed posting the change log TWICE and the URLS TWICE
tongue.gif

Revision 704, 705, 706 now available for download from the revisions page at http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/

Enjoy!

I Appreciate all your work with posting links etc in the past. Its nice to see people like yourself contributeing instead of just moaning when things aren't put on a plate for them

grox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
getting little tired to get Super Smash Bros Brawl working....

just installed Hermes Cios222 with offline installer to default option (222 with IOS36). Also with REV13b not working.... Ripped the game from original DVD
Can start SSBB but when I complete in the arena Kirby with Mario, the loader doesn't continue to the second level.
Anybody seen this problem?

Also from rev643 I'm not able to see the complete and correct name from games anymore. This means I see the game The Blob like Blob07 and Wii Sport like another title....
how to solve this? Now I'm on rev706

arpena

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
grox said:
Also from rev643 I'm not able to see the complete and correct name from games anymore. This means I see the game The Blob like Blob07 and Wii Sport like another title....

You have to turn on "Titles from XML" on Gui Settings.

grox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
arpena said:
grox said:

Did this already, but nothing is changing. I have wiidbt.zip and XML and titles.txt in config folder...

How can I uninstall Hermes Cios222, simply delete the CIOS 222 with anytitledeleter?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grox said:
arpena said:
grox said:

Did this already, but nothing is changing. I have wiidbt.zip and XML and titles.txt in config folder...

How can I uninstall Hermes Cios222, simply delete the CIOS 222 with anytitledeleter?

GX stopped supporting titles.txt a while ago. The most reliable way to change titles is manually.

You don't need to uninstall cIOS 222. Just reinstall as 37 merge 36 right over the top of it and use network installation if possible. I've always had issues with WAD installations. And make sure you are using the most up to date hermes installer. you can find cIOS 222 rev 3 at the download page of the GX link in my sig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay