• Replies 29,367
  • Likes 48

ATRochie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on rev 700, waninkoko ciosrev14 and Medal of Honor 2 loading via ALT DOL is still not working. This has been broken for about 20 revs now. Anybody can confirm this as well!?!? ALT DOLS were working fine for me using 13a and several revs ago, but none in the 690-700's have been working with ALT DOL games! Help!

rathelfrog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i have mh3 working now, but you know.. how the freak do you save the game? If you are wondering, my rig is
ios 57 36 merged, new 222/223 rev 3
and the cios 14
usbloader gx freezes at the load game
used uloader to start game.

a way to tell if it works or not.

in GX when loading, there is a scrambled message that first starts up.. wont work
in uloader 2.7 the scrambled message isnt there and I can play
heard if i can save it, i can thenuse it to load in gx.

anyone know how to save?

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ATRochie said:
I'm on rev 700, waninkoko ciosrev14 and Medal of Honor 2 loading via ALT DOL is still not working. This has been broken for about 20 revs now. Anybody can confirm this as well!?!? ALT DOLS were working fine for me using 13a and several revs ago, but none in the 690-700's have been working with ALT DOL games! Help!

working fine for me with global boot set to cIOS 222 rev 3 installed as 37 merge 36. Maybe you should try a less buggy cIOS. Also, how far have you gone to debug this? Did you try reinstalling 13a to make sure it's not a cIOS issue? Did it just stop working when you updated to 14? Have you tried deleting your config files and rebuilding them?

m0nde

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bosman said:
I just use FTPii... Can't be fagged removing the SD card all the time.

With WiiLoad can you overwrite the boot.dol file while the loader is running that boot.dol or I'm I reading this wrong.

I'm still on Rev640 so I haven't seen it.
same, i've been using FTPii for SD and USB

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rathelfrog said:
well, i have mh3 working now, but you know.. how the freak do you save the game? If you are wondering, my rig is
ios 57 36 merged, new 222/223 rev 3
and the cios 14
usbloader gx freezes at the load game
used uloader to start game.

a way to tell if it works or not.

in GX when loading, there is a scrambled message that first starts up.. wont work
in uloader 2.7 the scrambled message isnt there and I can play
heard if i can save it, i can thenuse it to load in gx.

anyone know how to save?

57 36 merged? hopefully you mean 37 36 merge.

which cIOS are you booting with in GX?
cIOS 249 rev 14 is buggy. if you are booting with 249 in GX, try switching to 222

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ATRochie said:

I have been haveing problems with this game as well over the last few weeks it could a revision 14 issue I haven't tried changeing Cios's to try it, but last night I installed ios 222 and guess what medal of honour heroes 2 worked time. The only problem I have running games thru ios 222 is if I click the Wii Menu after finishing a game it goes to a black screen but as for the game loading flawless set on universal ios 222.

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this thing is more than just a USB loader, it's practically a System Menu Replacement! lol. I have a few GUI requests.

Since this now supports launching channels and homebrew apps, I think the GUI needs a few major changes, it feels wierd going to the bottom and pressing that little button to launch the homebrew apps, and then pressing the Wii button to launch channels. I think it would be better and more natural to add 2 new buttons to the top bar that selects the type of GUI is used for games. There should be a new button for Homebrew apps and a new button for channels. That just feels more natural. And if you guys keep adding all these new kick ass features, a new name change will be in order soon, lol. New name: "More Than Just A USB Loader GX"< I'm kidding, but you get the point.
yay.gif

USB Loader Team:
cool.gif

Me:
bow.gif

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
Chaos Punk said:
I think it would be better and more natural to add 2 new buttons to the top bar that selects the type of GUI is used for games. There should be a new button for Homebrew apps and a new button for channels.

No i think there is to many buttons as it is and i'v just finished updating my theme
i think less buttons with drop down menus
can the homebrew button be moved yet?

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jsjar said:
Chaos Punk said:
I think it would be better and more natural to add 2 new buttons to the top bar that selects the type of GUI is used for games. There should be a new button for Homebrew apps and a new button for channels.

No i think there is to many buttons as it is and i'v just finished updating my theme
i think less buttons with drop down menus
That would be good too, it's just weird to go to that button on the bottom for the HB stuff and Channels.

persichini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I'm Running USB Loader Gx R700 and i'm having an issue with code dumps when trying to run Genesis Plus GX r330. Genesis plus running fine from the homebrew channel. but when i try to run it from inside USB Loader I get a code dump immediately.

not sure what information you need to help me trouble shoot this. Let me know i'll get what ever you need.

CoolGeneral

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hi i have a general question about wiitdb.xml.

Is there a possibility to execute a line break in the description of the game?

There are some command? (e.g
, \n or other)

Mr Esteves

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shadowtroop said:
So, when are you adding gecko 1.9.2 in here? It's open source.
That will be great,i waiting forever to play brawl+, can´t get the snapshot method working (i don't have the txt file for the snapshot hack) and i can't use gecko and use the real DVD because my wii dvd drive is broken, so GX is my last chance

shadowtroop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr Esteves said:
shadowtroop said:
So, when are you adding gecko 1.9.2 in here? It's open source.
That will be great,i waiting forever to play brawl+, can´t get the snapshot method working (i don't have the txt file for the snapshot hack) and i can't use gecko and use the real DVD because my wii dvd drive is broken, so GX is my last chance
I'm in the exact same situation!

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MOH 2 works 100% for me using cIOS249 rev14 using alt dol from disc.

MH3 works 100% with GX using the installer that came with uLoader 2.8D... which I believe is v2.7.
I chose to install 222 as 37 merged with 36 & set language to Japanese. Can't remember if I changed any other settings but I can change the character name & everything.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
USB Loader GX r702 - Click HERE to download

Changes (copied from Google project page):
  • Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese should now be detected if the GUI language is set to "default". Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese is now supported for titles,synopsis and artwork (http://wiitdb.com/Game/RSPW01).

Both DOL and ELF versions included in archive

!DOWNLOAD AND USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Note: If you are going to 'test' these revisions and you're having some issues, first please start from scratch. Backup your SD card, wipe your SD card, and start again. If you're not at least prepared to try this first, please don't download and test these revisions, stick to the released stable versions. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol