• Likes 48

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ok i have updated the 3d cover packs (yes more than one...) and the original disk cover pack

- split the 3d cover pack in two. PAL (included EN, DE, FR, NL,... ) and NTSC (included NTSC-U NTSC-J and NTSC-K)
- covers and disk arts now sorted by region and with the right colors for each region (US, EN, DE, FR,....)

THX goes to Lustar and all Coders from WIITDB.com for this awesome 3D cover auto create script and all the cover uploaders!!!

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zorglub07 said:
NeoRame said:
ok i have updated the 3d cover packs (yes more than one...) and the original disk cover pack
Where can I find those packs?
I can host them if you would like...

lol there where you find all the other stuff too. ONE THE FIRST POST (realy it exists ;-) i know long time not seen but it exists....)

and thanks it is already hosted on RS

zorglub07

Trophies
Website
gametdb.com
XP
Country
France
NeoRame said:
ONE THE FIRST POST (realy it exists ;-) i know long time not seen but it exists....)
Honestly, I think forgot about the existence of a first post in this thread
smile.gif

You need to update your signature, then.

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
Logan said:
Pippin666 said:
LowKeyEnergy said:
Royusmc said:
Hi I am just trying to understand what is holding you back from making this loader load wii and gc games from disc. Songs loader was able to do this a long time ago. And I would like to use this loader as my wii menu, but can't because I can't load gc games from disk from this loader. Now don't get me wrong I love the HBC part of this loaded just wish I could get genplus_gx and other apps to work with it. Keep up the great work this is a all star team with a gift for making things happen. Just thought I would ask and see if it was going to be added or if no one else things it is worth working on. As always thanks for all the hard work we all need the team to keep this loader going so we have something to work with on our wii's.

it's a USB loader . its purpose is to load game roms from USB .
there are other programs for other purposes . you should try using them .
USB Loader GX is already full of useless features in no way related to usb loading.

"Full"? Name three useless features?
Background music, everything options in the gui settings, sound and parental control, clock, cover, grid etc and the list goes on and on !! Ask the NeoGamma team if one of those serves the purpose of usb loading !!
smile.gif

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Logan said:
Known problem with revision 13 upwards. You can install 12 over 13a or 13b. Google for the file. But TBH I'd just accept the bug and wait for rev 14. Its not a major pain in the ass really.

You need to use the alt DOL method and also try changing the video mode for that title.
Not PITA if you sit next to your Wii. But if you to get up to turn off your Wii then turn it back on, then yes it is an annoyance.

Regarding Wii Sports Resort (P), just make sure you have error 002 on anti 002 works also. You need to use alt dol method the first time to view the video then turn it back off after you view it. If you still get the black screen make sure your TV can support PAL 50 and PAL 60 mode. As long as you have disc default for video mode, you shouldn't have any video glitches assuming your TV can handle it.

Teh H4rRy

Trophies
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
Logan said:
Pippin666 said:
LowKeyEnergy said:
Royusmc said:
Hi I am just trying to understand what is holding you back from making this loader load wii and gc games from disc. Songs loader was able to do this a long time ago. And I would like to use this loader as my wii menu, but can't because I can't load gc games from disk from this loader. Now don't get me wrong I love the HBC part of this loaded just wish I could get genplus_gx and other apps to work with it. Keep up the great work this is a all star team with a gift for making things happen. Just thought I would ask and see if it was going to be added or if no one else things it is worth working on. As always thanks for all the hard work we all need the team to keep this loader going so we have something to work with on our wii's.

USB Loader GX is already full of useless features in no way related to usb loading.

Background music, everything options in the gui settings, sound and parental control, clock, cover, grid etc and the list goes on and on !! Ask the NeoGamma team if one of those serves the purpose of usb loading !!
smile.gif

Its the whole point of this loader, its to mimic the Wii menu, the wii menu has a clock, music, parental controls. I would much prefer a USB loader which shoes me the cover of the game i am playing than a list with my games. If you dont like these "useless" features use Waninkokos USB/SD launcher its as basic as white bread.

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is the normal behavior for downloading disc covers to make a 6K file when there isn't one that is found so that it doesn't query it the next time? I see custom disc covers available but it obviously doesn't download those.

omalz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BryceOne said:
omalz said:
So maybe its me but when I load up a game and then exit out by hiting the home button and go back to the main wii menu and then load up another game my wii freezes up it doesn't matter what game it is it will always do it on the second game I load. any suggestions on this ???

I am on rev 633

I was having this same problem.. I recently installed Waninkoko's Firmware Updater 4.1 and noticed the problem after that. It was the only change I made before noticing it.. I tried reinstalling CIOS 13, and it would still freeze. So I went back to CIOS v12. It works now..

EDIT: Just curious, does Waninkoko's Firmware Updater 4.1 install CIOS v13 along with it? I might have been on v12 before installing the 4.1 update.

thank you for that info about this

CuriousG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Teh H4rRy said:
Its the whole point of this loader, its to mimic the Wii menu, the wii menu has a clock, music, parental controls. I would much prefer a USB loader which shoes me the cover of the game i am playing than a list with my games. If you dont like these "useless" features use Waninkokos USB/SD launcher its as basic as white bread.
Waninkoko's loader would be like USBLoader GX compared to Neogamma if it wasn't for the anti002 and alt dol (thanks WiiPower).
smile.gif

If he wants GC support have him use Coverfloader with the GC support using the Konami code
wink.gif

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pippin666 said:
Logan said:
Pippin666 said:
LowKeyEnergy said:
Royusmc said:

smile.gif

Weak.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pippin666 said:
smile.gif

Then use NeoGamma...
How many Gamecube Games are playable on NeoGamma again via USB?
Once a proper method of loading GC games from USB is found, I'm sure it will be implemented. Why focus resources on this now when 1.) Most games are perfectly playable using a disc loader, 2.) We don't yet know what cIOS249 rev14 will bring to the table, 3.) There's still work to be done on Wii compatibility.

Why not congratulate the GX team for being on the verge of creating an aesthetically pleasing total system menu replacement? Is it so bad that this group has made it possible to access usb loading and homebrew with a single program while also giving us the ability to fully cutomize the GUI?

Are you complaining on the Configurable USB Loader board too?

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just deleted the file off the stick in the /images folder, download normal covers, it found 1, downloaded it, go to The robinsons on menu, it's not displayed, take stick out of wii, put it in pc, png is 6kb and can not be displayed.

I'll try again to see if someone just replaced it, I tried 3 times earlier and I got the same results every time.

I'll report back.

EDIT:
NOPE, Im getting the same thing every time, a 6KB file that won't display in the menu or my pc. It won't display with 3 different programs. paint,gimp,microsoft gallery, or GX menu.

RRSE4Q.png file is damaged or corrupt

EDIT2:
I'll just manually put it in by hand and be done with it. just know something funny was going on.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ChokeD said:
I just deleted the file off the stick in the /images folder, download covers, it found 1, downloaded it, go to The robinsons on menu, it's not displayed, take stick out of wii, put it in pc, png is 6kb and can not be displayed.

I'll try again to see if someone just replaced it, I tried 3 times earlier and I got the same results every time.

I'll report back.

EDIT:
NOPE, Im getting the same thing every time, a 6KB file that won't display in the menu or my pc. It won't display with 3 different programs. paint,gimp,microsoft gallery, or GX menu.

RRSE4Q.png file is damaged or corrupt

If you are taking the time to insert your SD/USB into your computer, why not download it on your PC and test the file you receive from there? It may be an issue with the loader downloading the file rather than the actual file itself.

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive hap some probs in the past with this loader of course caused its not done yet but its still the best working so far and i hope to see more and more in the weeks to come

keep up the good work guys keep fighting the good fight.
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...