Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dogmanky said:
macmel said:
It's the stock video cable

I believe you need Component cables to select 480p.

Does it matter when changing the GX theme (the 480i or 480p)?

@pepxl
Yes I renamed the folders already as it eliminate a typo error. But I haven't checked the config folder, wouldn't that be saved there when you set it on the Gx settings?

Didibochum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
tj_cool said:
Didibochum said:
burn2005 said:
The second Problem is after the update the language is english but i have a german file in the Folder.
Can somebody help me?

....mee too .-(

i was only a few days not here to follow the thread, but i think i`ve missed something again .-)
be sure its a new language file: http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/sou...Fstate%3Dclosed
then change it in the GUI settings

Sorry, now i`m a little bit confused :-)
Where is the How to, to the new language file ? which format must the file have etc ???

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bula said:
macmel said:
dogmanky said:
macmel said:

it should not. Did you try what I posted?

Hi bula,

Sorry as didn't quite get what you were telling about the config file, kindly elaborate on that.

Is it;
In order to be able to use your theme, you need to have a config.txt in SD:/config/ to point to the theme folder.

If your wii is using 16:9 settings, in config.txt, put the following line: wtheme_path = SD:/mytheme/ (or the theme folder you use)

Note: wtheme_path config option might be removed in the future release

Found on http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/wiki/ThemeSettings

jonas7611

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icpmattj said:
jonas7611 said:
Yes I am using the forwarder, i will try to remove the sd entirelly.

Omg, it's more than 30 degrees celcius outside and it's been like this for a week now, and that is pretty warm for being
where I am (northern sweden) lucky me for the smart inventor of "table fans"

Wait, isn't the forwarder pointing to the loader at the sd card?
Isn't that the point of the forwarder, so you don't have to install the loader as a channel on the wii?
But I can try to remove the folders (codes, config etc. all but the usbloader_gx that is)

The latest forwarder looks for the gx loader info on the hard drive first and if its not found there then it looks on the sd card.

Also you can leave your sd card in with the gx loader stuff on it and it will still load from the hard drive but you have to delete the congif files from the sd card first.You can leave the rest.That way it still possible to run it off sd through homebrew if needed.

Thanx, works fine now, I will leave the loader on the sd as it might be good to have there someday
smile.gif

subloader gx rocks
bow.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
macmel said:
dogmanky said:
macmel said:

@pepxl
Yes I renamed the folders already as it eliminate a typo error. But I haven't checked the config folder, wouldn't that be saved there when you set it on the Gx settings?

yes it would but i sed to do it so once you loaded gx you would no straight away if it worked or not as the theme would of changed

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
yes it would but i sed to do it so once you loaded gx you would no straight away if it worked or not as the theme would of changed

Still no go, theme didn't change. I guess I'm just unlucky as I really cannot think of anything to make this working.
frown.gif

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
macmel said:
pepxl said:

Still no go, theme didn't change. I guess I'm just unlucky as I really cannot think of anything to make this working.
frown.gif

Just a question: Did you press reload SD after you changed to a different theme?

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
bula said:
Just a question: Did you press reload SD after you changed to a different theme?

yes, I did. That's is hwy a few post back I also said that I got a code dump when I accidentally click the + sign. I pressed the refresh SD button as I was thinking that the theme was just not being read. But I ruled out a bad SD card because I have all my GX stuff as SD based (images, config folder, the apps folder) and they are all working fine. It is rreally only the theme that gives me frustration.

By the way, I asked before but maybe was not noticed, would you happen to know what is the STAR icon on the top. Is that a Favorites Icon, can get a window with only all of my Favorite games so that I would not have to scroll all of the Games?

Digital1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this has been asked over and over again.

I'm currently running Rev13b, seems like the worst one to have.

A lot of backups won't work. I was holding out for Rev14 but I can't take this anymore, hardly anything works. I don't have GH or RB instruments either. Another reason not to be on 13b.

It looks like Rev13a, 12, 10 and 9 are all winners. Read a lot of Rev9 and 10 posts. Thinking of switching back to one of those.

I would like to run Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones, Boom Blox, ect.

Any recommendations on what Rev to install?

I would assume it is ok to install Rev's over one another? Downgrade, no need to manually delete ISO's, just let them be overwritten.

Thanks for any help on the way.

dogmanky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 12 on one and 13a on another. Both run those games fine.

edit: Yes just install over the top of 13b. Do not attempt to remove it.

macmel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Digital1980 said:
I know this has been asked over and over again.

I'm currently running Rev13b, seems like the worst one to have.

A lot of backups won't work. I was holding out for Rev14 but I can't take this anymore, hardly anything works. I don't have GH or RB instruments either. Another reason not to be on 13b.

It looks like Rev13a, 12, 10 and 9 are all winners. Read a lot of Rev9 and 10 posts. Thinking of switching back to one of those.

I would like to run Ghostbusters and Indiana Jones, Boom Blox, ect.

Any recommendations on what Rev to install?

I would assume it is ok to install Rev's over one another? Downgrade, no need to manually delete ISO's, just let them be overwritten.

Thanks for any help on the way.

I have 13b and I can play those games mentioned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @HiradeGirl, Hi