USB Loader GX

By cyrex, Apr 19, 2009 5,957,584 26,950 39

1. bula

bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    yet it is. On top (or bottom - depend of your settings) in main screen you hava an icon for favorites that changes game listing from all games to favorites only.

2. Greyskin

Greyskin Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    @ macmel:
    I don't know whether your question about the favourite icon (asterisk) is already answered or not....

When you start a game and see the turning disc, there is also an asterisk. Klicking here adds the game to your favourites.

Klicking the asterisk on top then limits the view to your favourites.

3. Digital1980

Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks guys. It seems like 13a is an option as well. I might have to go with that. Only one person has said 13b works for them.

@ macmel I have 13b and I can play those games mentioned. Are you softmodded? Are you loading from disk or from USB loader? What loader are you using? What options do you have turned on/off within the loader?

For those running 13a.

What loader are you using? What options do you have turned on/off within the loader?

4. macmel

macmel GBAtemp Regular

@bula & GreySkin,

Thanks I got the Favorites now, now back to troubleshooting the theme problem [​IMG]

5. starstremr

starstremr GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [​IMG]

Revision: 572

DOL
    ELF

CHANNEL (by starstremr)

6. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ok im running 4 diff loaders and rev 13 a i switched from 13b cause nothing would load right now so far the only loader ive found to work 99.9% is USB loader GX it is the best ive used so far i just got themes working and its even better then i could have hoped for so for anyone who wants a good loader use this one!!!!

and thanks to the team that gave us the awesome loader

my your programing be fun and frutfull [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Digital1980

Digital1980 GBAtemp Fan

United States

SOLD on 13a and GX Loader. THANKS!!!

8. macmel

macmel GBAtemp Regular

'm on Gx also with th latest revision (r572) but couldn't make my themes work. Where did you download your themes, are you using a channel, forwarder or the DOL only? Did you make any special settings? i always delete the contents of my config folder whenever I upgrade to a newer revision.

9. bula

bula GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States

I just got home and tried what I posted earlier and works perfect (theme you wanted). Did you try what I suggested?

I have sd://theme/12/ and pointed GX to this path. Theme changed without pressing SD reload and btw I am using r572.dol. Same file as the one in link I posted few posts back.

10. starstremr

starstremr GBAtemp Fan

United States
    [​IMG]

Revision: 573

DOL
    ELF

CHANNEL (by starstremr)

11. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    ok get your themes from there site then find one you want get it put it in a folder called theme on the root of your sd card then open gx the way you do go to settings then coustem path then in theme path make sure you type in sd:theme/the theme name you put there then exit and it should work\ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] any prbs let me know

12. Mr Esteves

Mr Esteves Member
    Newcomer

Is it still possible to change the background music? (rev 570)
    In the setings options in the "path" option the background music option is missing but if i open and edit the config file i changed the path to "SD:/backgroundmusic/" and putted the background music in the folder above specified, i also tried this path SD:/backgroundmusic/nameofthemusic/
    the music is in .ogg

Also the 3d cover for metroid prime 3 corrumption PAL is 2d

13. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    look in sound in settings screen and put music in your config folder in a folder named backgroung music then you should see it in the settings in the loader and yes in .ogg formate

14. Mr Esteves

Mr Esteves Member
    Newcomer

thanks i didn't know that was necessary to go to the sound options i thought it as automatic like changing theme, now the only thing missing is a random option for starting with a random music

15. riddle43

riddle43 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yep no kidding like a playlist set up that would be sweet [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. tomwalsh

tomwalsh Member
    Newcomer

I think this would be great addition to an already impressive loader [​IMG] bring it on....

17. Saco

Saco Member
    Newcomer

I'm trying to run Grand Slam Tennis but I always get stuck before that screen where you usually have to press A or A+B. The game just freezes when that screen goes on.

This is happening exclusively with this game and i've already tried 2 different versions. I have WiiConnect24 turned off.

Any guess?

18. Mr Esteves

Mr Esteves Member
    Newcomer

What's the Cios version that your using if it's 13b switch to 13a

19. Saco

Saco Member
    Newcomer

I'm not really sure what version do I have, how can I check it? Well I could just install 13a anyway...

20. Solecist

Solecist Banned
    Banned

One little question off topic.... can i run and load games with sucess by usb loader gx in a Wii without a modchip? ....if i only install homebrew channel -> patched ios, etc ?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Loader,