• Likes 48

reddevilmeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rustybanana said:
There is a freeware app called fotosizer, Ive been using that its great! Will also do entire folders etc
wink.gif

and i thought i was the only one to use this fab app
smile.gif

reddevilmeuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyrex said:
Right now it's just pointless to use full covers in the loader because nobody in our team has the needed "know-how" to do 3d rendering. Kylling was kind enough to tell us a bit about his project and maybe when he releases his full source he will help us to get 3d boxes working in our loader. Untill then it's just not usefull to have full covers. If you can do the 3D rendering job feel free to contact us
smile.gif
. Besides that... what is the backside of the cover good for? You can barely read what's written on the back.

i really wish the benefits of a design that wiiflow has can be incorporated here (full covers), it looks spectacular
smile.gif

DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiimano said:
hdhacker, just have to say that I could not agree more mate

Seagate FreeAgent GO is one of the best drives to use for the wii, end of story

you can't beat portable that shuts off when the wii does

I wish I didn't have to turn standby off though, thats the only way it shuts off, otherwise on standby it will stay turned on, oh well, don't need the standby anyway.

great avatar haha
Meh. I have a regular external portable hard drive from Seagate, which is almost exactly the same thing, with no standby, and less thin.
Oh, and it's also cheaper.

QUOTE(cyrex @ Jun 30 2009, 07:23 AM) Right now it's just pointless to use full covers in the loader because nobody in our team has the needed "know-how" to do 3d rendering. Kylling was kind enough to tell us a bit about his project and maybe when he releases his full source he will help us to get 3d boxes working in our loader. Untill then it's just not usefull to have full covers. If you can do the 3D rendering job feel free to contact us
smile.gif
. Besides that... what is the backside of the cover good for? You can barely read what's written on the back.
It looks fancy, that's why.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
hdhacker said:
http://boxart.rowdyruff.net/

I think I've managed to get every available cover on my site optimized as best I can with PNG Gauntlet. There are 1702 flat (2D) and disc images. I'm missing the following 3D images:

737460.png
R2PKZ4.png
R8PK01.png
RBKK69.png
RBUK08.png
RFNW00.png
RFQK69.png
RHAW01.png
RLWW78.png
RM2U69.png
RQ3RGN.png

Lol - they were all the ones missing from wiiboxart.com strangly
tongue.gif

They are all up on the site now if u want to get them thanks to NeoRame.

That's odd. The links show up as broken when you click on them.

olijack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I noticed that there hasn't been a working channel update since the 490's so thought I would make the one that I do for my mate available of r568.

It is tested and working on his wii so should be OK on everybodys, it has a different ID to the other wads so will either coexist with an existing older channel or you will need to remove your old version yourself as it will not overwrite.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zjjyzlj2lyt

Hope this helps a few of you out.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
tj_cool said:
The channel wasn't updated since it didn't work
How did you get it to work?
What do you mean? I've been creating updated channels without issues! I have one created for r568 too!

rolleyes.gif
I couldn't update them
they never gave errors, but when you want to start them they just give a black screen
frown.gif

Raziel5000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
tj_cool said:
What do you mean? I've been creating updated channels without issues! I have one created for r568 too!

rolleyes.gif
I couldn't update them
they never gave errors, but when you want to start them they just give a black screen
frown.gif

Just go in your SD card and delete the old usbloader gx folder and downloade the newest rev.

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkSunDS said:
wiimano said:
hdhacker, just have to say that I could not agree more mate

Seagate FreeAgent GO is one of the best drives to use for the wii, end of story

you can't beat portable that shuts off when the wii does

I wish I didn't have to turn standby off though, thats the only way it shuts off, otherwise on standby it will stay turned on, oh well, don't need the standby anyway.

great avatar haha
Meh. I have a regular external portable hard drive from Seagate, which is almost exactly the same thing, with no standby, and less thin.
Oh, and it's also cheaper.

QUOTE(cyrex @ Jun 30 2009, 07:23 AM) Right now it's just pointless to use full covers in the loader because nobody in our team has the needed "know-how" to do 3d rendering. Kylling was kind enough to tell us a bit about his project and maybe when he releases his full source he will help us to get 3d boxes working in our loader. Untill then it's just not usefull to have full covers. If you can do the 3D rendering job feel free to contact us
smile.gif
It looks fancy, that's why.

what I meant by standby, was turning standby on the wii off, not the hard drive, I wish I could leave standby on, on the wii, but it only shuts off if you disable standby on the wii unfortunately.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Raziel5000 said:
Just go in your SD card and delete the old usbloader gx folder and downloade the newest rev.
Thats not what I mean, I know how to replace a channel on the wii...

What I mean:
When I try to inject the new rev in the wad (on the pc), it seems to be OK. But when I install that channel (NOT the forwarder) it gives a black screen.

No big problem though, I wanted to make it for someone else, but he uses the forwarder now
wink.gif

olijack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Didn't get the none working ones to work either that is why I have created my own by simply injecting the latest dol. It isn't difficult to do but I am sure that manay are afraid/can't be arsed to do it so I thought I would make the one I did available.

tj_cool said:

DarkSunDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
wiimano said:
what I meant by standby, was turning standby on the wii off, not the hard drive, I wish I could leave standby on, on the wii, but it only shuts off if you disable standby on the wii unfortunately.
Doesn't happen with me.

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone knows where is rev. number located in the source code? Like I said before not a biggy but revision does bot show in credits anymore.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well...anything higher than rev564 breaks the Hermes cIOS support, sadly
frown.gif
. Before, on rev564, I was able to play The Conduit with cIOS 223 with no prblems. After I update to anything higher than rev564, I only get a black screen... . If I go back to rev564, everything works fine. Please fix this as soon as possible
frown.gif

@OnceAgain: I've said it at least five times, and I say it again..Brawl+ requires a "new" Ocarina, which supports these large code lines. Only GeckoOS 1.9 has this. Source of it is closed -->NO Chance to get this into a loader. Buy the game, or burn it from another Burner and install cIOS36 from cIOSCORP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you