bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
bnm81002 said:
how do I Auto Update it? where do I go to update the loader? thanks
Unlock the Loader, and open the Settings Screen.

biggrin.gif

it is unlocked but I get a code dump error when I press the SD card icon?

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awesome, just a heads up as well, if for some reason this ever becomes an issue on my server...

i may be able to offer it on another server that i have PHYSICAL access to, and a dedicated T1 line leased by XO Communications (a business class ISP)

That would be a "it works for sure" scenario... but I prefer not to host it on that server unless we have to.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorneliousJD said:
is updating working for everybody? I'm hardly seeing any dent in my server at this point.

Well if they just added updating at R420 and it needs to be installed manually then you probably will not see any activity until R421, correct?

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
CorneliousJD said:
is updating working for everybody? I'm hardly seeing any dent in my server at this point.

Well if they just added updating at R420 and it needs to be installed manually then you probably will not see any activity until R421, correct?

correct, they're already at R423 though
tongue.gif

BBob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CorneliousJD said:
Works great. Just a comment for the noobs. If you're using the Channel and not the Forwarder, this will not update the Channel.

Hyaku Shiki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys,

Can you tell me the link for the site (as I lost it) which has the latest build on the left with details and then on the right it has the latest Channel and below it the latest Forwarder.

Thanks,

HS

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pakatus said:
Hyaku Shiki said:
Guys,

Can you tell me the link for the site (as I lost it) which has the latest build on the left with details and then on the right it has the latest Channel and below it the latest Forwarder.

Thanks,

HS

http://wii.spiffy360.com/loader.php
smile.gif

Use the forwarder though, as with the channel you CANNOT update, you can only update with the forwarder.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CorneliousJD said:
Innovative1 said:
CorneliousJD said:

correct, they're already at R423 though
tongue.gif

Damn, this thread moves fast. I read it like five times a day and I still can't keep up! Just updated and it worked great. Thanks!

buckely

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Don't know if anyone noticed this yet but on the "about" screen I can no longer read what revision I am using. I could with rev 417 but no longer on rev 423. The text is there but off the screen, so all I can read is "rev" I am using 4:3.

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Innovative1 said:
Damn, this thread moves fast. I read it like five times a day and I still can't keep up! Just updated and it worked great. Thanks!

Haha, the only reason I can keep up is because I'm a Systems Administrator at my job (IT work)
so i'm always in front of a computer/server of some sort.

I'm also on the IRC channel all the time now too.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So did nocover.png and nodisc.png end up being hard-coded in? Because I have mine located in with the theme I am using and it is not loading them. I also have them in the images folder and disc folder just in case and that did not work either. Any ideas?

(edit)Ok, it is loading nodisc.png but not nocover.png...did the file name change?

(edit2)Nevermind, figured it out. For some reason the themes I have downloaded have the wrong size covers included. Instead of 160x224 they are 176x248

Baklap

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I downloaded this loader today and it worked fine and I could download covers and stuff. Untill I played Mario Power Tennis NPC and restarted my Wii. No I can't load your loader anymore. All I see is the theme background and the letters 'ort called' in the left upper corner. I can start to the 'No device detected' with my HDD off. But when I turn it on, my wii resets.
My HDD works with other loaders and I can play my other backups.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    Im gonna see if I can find a ps4 to buy
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    now that firm ware 11 supposedly is exploitable
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you see the fallout series
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is pretty good
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    an elder scrolls movie or show would be cool, but which elder scrolls game would it be based on?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh who am i kidding it'd be skyrim
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but,since they're only a few years apart, a morrowind + oblivion series would also be cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Taco Saturday
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: