• Replies 29,379
  • Likes 48

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
GolfDude said:
whats the deal with these latest builds.. i get constant reboots back to the main menu just by going down the list of games
which rev?
have you done anything special?
try with clean config files

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
marinos35 said:
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r378
I'm not correcting you, because you are doing a great job, but I'm pretty sure it is... Version 1 r378. If anything, I would classify it as "version one, revision #378 beta" (way too long, though).

P.S. ~ If you're the one that's been uploading to DeakPhreak's site again, do you mind labeling the releases like the bold version above? Thanks!
biggrin.gif

yay.gif
nop, it's revision 378

Version 1 is only one release
the naming version 1 revision that is something you may choose or may not

for me r378 is 1.1pre daily build or 1.xpre daily build and replace x with the next number to be used.
tongue.gif

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
nop, it's revision 378

Version 1 is only one release
the naming version 1 revision that is something you may choose or may not

for me r378 is 1.1pre daily build or 1.xpre daily build and replace x with the next number to be used.
tongue.gif

Yes here s marinos35 who is right. This is Revision 378 and has nothing to do with Version 1. Version 1 is a release that was made. Which is going to be soon a Version 1.1 i guess.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
tagteam3283 said:
favourites works fab rev378,

nice idea about the star button and adding it onto the disc channel
I agree. Really well made. I personally use this function for games I am playing right now (Klonoa, Punch-Out!!, MadWorld and ExciteBots)!

an9el

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive already uploaded a 3d cover from big family games...now i know how to make pngs
smile.gif

but...i dont know WHERE to upload 3d-covers, i uploaded it to boxart with comment 3d-cover!! hope it arrives at the right position
smile.gif
hello admin?
smile.gif

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
an9el said:
ive already uploaded a 3d cover from big family games...now i know how to make pngs
smile.gif

but...i dont know WHERE to upload 3d-covers, i uploaded it to boxart with comment 3d-cover!! hope it arrives at the right position
smile.gif
hello admin?
smile.gif
u cant upload the 3d covers because djtaz and i are the only ones who can upload this covers. dj want to keep clean and in the same quality all the 3d covers. and no worry i update the 3d covers every 3- 4 days except if 10 game on one day come out .....

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r379

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
for elf, channel, forwarder, icon, meta, covers pack, language files, covers pack, disc pack, old hermes 222 which was compatible blabla
tongue.gif

(NEWS page informs about the important stuff)
(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

IlluminiX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
IlluminiX said:
How come the new builds LOCK themselves up again every time you change a theme? Thanks for responding.
that was part of a bug that was fixed. check 378 and post back.

Hmmm.. I was using R378 and still noticed it. I thought maybe along the way people decided the loader needed tighter security or something!

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one else notice that when you custom make tab_bg3.png it still comes up as the original the other two work fine.

also getting lots of code dumps with the favorites thing

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stack Dump
80a1c770: --> 80a1e794 --> 80acd0c4 --> 80acd060

code dump

80a1c770: 88630004 4E800020 7C0802A6 9421FFD8
80a1c780: 93E10024 9001002C 83E3003C 2F9F0000
80a1c790: 419C0080 80630088 2F830000 419E005C

babibel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys

I have code dump on boot (rev 379) when the parentalcontrol is set to 1 in the globalcfg
I tried to set the value to 0 on my pc, and retry, the loader boot correctly

for help, i just have madworld and house of dead overkill set to 1 in the titles.txt
Working great with my old rev 365
wink.gif

bab.

Didibochum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello,
i think i have a bug on my Wii, perhaps anyone too. Since a couple of revs, i cant shutdown my Wii to iddle with the Wiimote or on the console themselve. Only in the USB Loader i can do that. Sometimes i would like to load the batterys of my Wiimotes in the Loader which is connected to one of the Wii USB Ports.
Has someone else also this problem ??

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you have games in your favorites and then go to settings menu and pick sort as favorites and you go back to the game menu if you click the star and make it gray it still shows the favorites. shouldn't it show the whole list when gray?

r381

Funkystuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
noob question here, but how do I get it to recognize my hard drive through USB, i pluged it in and it doesnt detect it. I formatted in windows first with the application and put my games on that i rip through the wii. It doesnt seem to recogize it.
frown.gif

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
Funkystuff said:
noob question here, but how do I get it to recognize my hard drive through USB, i pluged it in and it doesnt detect it. I formatted in windows first with the application and put my games on that i rip through the wii. It doesnt seem to recogize it.
frown.gif

Try to format to NTSF, then connect to the Wii, let the loader format ur USBHDD, if it doesnt see it, maybe its incompatible.

Funkystuff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
my USBHDD has a power plug and a usb plug would that affect it at all? also is there any other loaders i can try to format it? i tried everything but it isnt being detected.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, i did that in the morning but with vinegar +1