Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
é só impressão tua caro colega
smile.gif
... acho o loader muito bom.. mas mesmo assim continuo a usar o sistema de canais/atalhos/forwarders dos jogos directamente do wii menu...kuase nunca vou ao usb loader..tenho todos os canais da wii cheios com os meus jogos wii favoritos.
biggrin.gif
eheh

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
PrimeTime 84 said:
Every time I start the USB Loader GX 1.0 I have to put the password to enable all functions, why? X(
Why? Because if you would go to seetings, and delete the password, so that it appears as "", you would have godmode, all features would be enabled then by default...

Well, only if you would do that...
wink.gif

evala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i dunno if the issue of instaling games when there are no games previously on the drive is known but i seem to have it evrytime
frown.gif

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@primetime
hate2.gif
Maybe if you weren't to busy you could read the first post, the wiki, watch the videos or even the 100 posts in here that answer that you wouldn't need to ask.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The simple solution to the titles issue is to simply INSTALL USING WBFSManager. Sheesh...

tongue.gif

Edit: Anyone know if Madden '09 works with the loader? It's not listed on the compatibility list.

biggzsizzle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
evala said:
i dunno if the issue of instaling games when there are no games previously on the drive is known but i seem to have it evrytime
frown.gif

Same here dude, I keep having to go back to older revisions, and I hate it! Is there something we're not doing?

ShadyGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
could someone give me the sourcecode for the r315 build pls?
This was the last build wich was able to boot games, after that every other build doesnt boot any games.

wiimano

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great job so far, this is amazing. is there any way to get that background music back? its much better than the wii menu music, the one where you added drums and some other noises, much better to listen to while browsing. thanks mates

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
The simple solution to the titles issue is to simply INSTALL USING WBFSManager. Sheesh...

tongue.gif

Edit: Anyone know if Madden '09 works with the loader? It's not listed on the compatibility list.

yes madden works i am playing it right now as i type this.

Dudando

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
wiimano said:
great job so far, this is amazing. is there any way to get that background music back? its much better than the wii menu music, the one where you added drums and some other noises, much better to listen to while browsing. thanks mates
Yeah, would be great to have the background music shown in this vid instead of the wii menu music.

Or maybe a way to change the music by yourself, we could use the mp3 functions to do so as well.

jmag1961

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
microphones and other usb devices will run rigth with the future cios rev 11 by waninkoko.

this version will show that it is possible to use usb loader with usb devices with the ios 249, in the same way that hermes got it with its modified cios 222 and 223, mixing ios 36, 37, 38 and 60, but in the waninkoko's next cios rev 11 there will be only a new modified released about ios 249

I am waiting for the new version. I hope it arrive soon.
we must be patients

thank you

marinos35

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm vacation until mondey so sorry for the late updates until then
tongue.gif

Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
HBC pack:USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar
WAD pack:Channel WAD (r326) amd Forwarder WAD

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r340.dol

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
where everything plus elfs go
tongue.gif

(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

Changelog -> http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/list

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jmag1961 said:
microphones and other usb devices will run rigth with the future cios rev 11 by waninkoko.

this version will show that it is possible to use usb loader with usb devices with the ios 249, in the same way that hermes got it with its modified cios 222 and 223, mixing ios 36, 37, 38 and 60, but in the waninkoko's next cios rev 11 there will be only a new modified released about ios 249

I am waiting for the new version. I hope it arrive soon.
we must be patients

thank you

At least there are some people who understand that
wink.gif

NeoNight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marinos35 said:
I'm vacation until mondey so sorry for the late updates until then
tongue.gif

Download Version 1.0 (with icon.png and meta.xml)
HBC pack:USB Loader GX V 1.0 (r316).rar
WAD pack:Channel WAD (r326) amd Forwarder WAD

and/or the latest revision (alpha/beta/whatever)
r340.dol

OR
check the site http://tinyurl.com/USBLoaderGX
where everything plus elfs go
tongue.gif

(plz read first post or help page at site before asking)

Changelog -> http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/list

People who cant load the loader or having some troubles
they should try to use .ELF
since .ELF is a lot more accurate in processing code

You should add the links to your sig so people will see it when they see you post

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyrex said:
...I think it worked for you to pick up one that fits your games but for the most of the users it won't...
I DEFINITELY disagree! Most people DO benefit from the "titles.txt" file! For people like "BlindDude", who have well over 100 games, it would SUCK typing all those in by Wiimote!! A "titles.txt" file, like the one in my signature, can have over 1000 pre-customized titles!!

Please do NOT remove the "titles.txt" feature!!

Thanks, for hearing me out!!
rolleyes.gif

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I found the loader unstable. Sometimes, after playing around the menu a bit and then start Mario Kart, I got a black screen.

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
cyrex said:
...I think it worked for you to pick up one that fits your games but for the most of the users it won't...
I DEFINITELY disagree! Most people DO benefit from the "titles.txt" file! For people like "BlindDude", who have well over 100 games, it would SUCK typing all those in by Wiimote!! A "titles.txt" file, like the one in my signature, can have over 1000 pre-customized titles!!

Please do NOT remove the "titles.txt" feature!!

Thanks, for hearing me out!!
rolleyes.gif

I agree. My kids mainly benefit from a titles.txt as I look at it like this.

The Wii is a Gaming Console Unit that is and will continue to be targeted @ kids and family entertainment in the living room. But since Daddy is tired of playing Spunge Bob Globs of Doom. I want to play ManHunt or MadWorld but dont want my kids to play those kind of games the title.txt takes care of this for me.

So haven that said I say THANKS to the teams that have made this posible. Without it I would have to just deal with it which kinda stinks since my 3 little ones play that Wii more than I do.

Now if I could only get the loader to work with different configs/themes/titles.txt that would even be better so I could have a loader with all the games with a cool adult theme and my kids can use the Disney Princess theme that someone on this board made for me a few weeks back. Hmmmmmm.

SG

squablo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as titles.txt goes, I had just started another topic about renaming isos with WBFS manager. My question was, by renaming an iso with WBFS manager, could that have any negative effect on the iso? I read some posts stating that certain isos will be 'broken' if you rename them this way. They said wii sports and wii fit will break if done this way.

My point is this, if you can just rename everything with WBFS manager, then we dont really need the titles.txt for the game titles anymore, but would still come in handy for the parental controls, correct?

My whole thing is the game titles showing up correctly, im not really concerned with hiding games and whatnot. If I can just rename the isos with WBFS manager, then I wouldnt need a titles.txt at all.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://wccftech-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/wccftech.com/amd-800-series-am5-motherboards-launch-r...