• Likes 48

--JoCa--

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Innovative1 said:
--JoCa-- said:
Or, in my case, if the phone rings, my net cuts out, since the router and my wireless phone have the same frequency... :/

Off topic but FYI; Your phone and router are on the same frequency but do not have to be on the same channel. Log into your router (search Google if you do not know how...it is likely 192.168.1.1 in your browser, or 192.168.0.1, or 192.168.2.1). Then change the channel from 6 to 1 or 12 or something. That will fix that issue. Also, loading ISOs over Wifi is possible but would require some advanced caching code and should probably be one of the last features implemented if they decide to add it.

Hm... And how do I fix the DS DS wireless? I've never seen "channels" on the wireless options
tongue.gif

I always thought this happened because of the frequency they both uses...
____

Nobody saw my code dump? I dunno what is happenning with my loader
frown.gif

Chargin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cyrex said:
Chargin said:
I have some noob problems
smile.gif

1- I dont have the "+" icon on the left of my screen to rip a disc, next to the options button.
2- I click the game box image and I dont get a popup window to download cover art.
3- I cant figure out how to make this a channel, I have to open homebrew and load it from there, must be a simple readme somewhere on that??

Im very new to this, so any simplified explanations very much appreciated. Ive got my games running off a USB drive, using WBFS, took me a while heh.

1. go to settings and unlock the loader (pw: ab121b)
2. go to settings and unlock the loader (pw: ab121b)
3. channel is already there. read the first post maybe you can gather some information.

Hey thanks for the reply, funny thing is I already did the unlock.. before I unlocked the first time games wouldnt load off the HDD, I unlocked and they were abe to load, I went in and did it again and its all working now, havent got to the channel yet but if you say its already there Ill figure it out, thanks.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
magic12 said:
no support for the new Hermes cios with the usb mics fix? I'm guessing mp3 play is more important
rolleyes.gif

Did you pay for this? are you going to chip in somehow? then roll your eyes right out the fuckin door.

Trolly said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH, whatever you folks do, don't boot this on your USB HDD off the HBC, then put in your SD card and press the SD button on the GUI. My WBFS partition is now unreadable and I've lost about 7 games. This is gonna take a while to re-download with my monthly limit on download in place ¬¬.
This is scary,, I had this happen to me.. BUT it wasnt with loader gx,, it was with uniiloader.. Did you by chance have a wbfs partition on your sd or two wbfs partitions on your hdd?

slicer74 said:
I want this loader to use only the cIOS222 or cIOS223 instead of cIOS36rev9 (or rev10).
If I was a developer of this loader and read your comment, it would just piss me off and I would not consider your WANTS for a very long time..
People like you fuck things up for all of us,, please be polite and try to show a little gratitude.
Thanks

QUOTE(magic12 @ May 14 2009, 07:33 AM)
don't be so offensive. i didn't order you that you must code this.
Making new friends cyrex? lol

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
What is ur problem, i just found a way that this loader can be more efficiant.

I was always polite and thanksfull to all people in many forums.

I'm also a moderator at console-exploits.com, so i know how to rule into a forum.

If i offend DEVs or Coders, please accept my apologize, I just want to help.

BlindDude, I think u need to take a little nap.

magic12

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
slicer74 said:
What is ur problem, i just found a way that this loader can be more efficiant.

I was always polite and thanksfull to all people in many forums.

I'm also a moderator at console-exploits.com, so i know how to rule into a forum.

If i offend DEVs or Coders, please accept my apologize, I just want to help.

BlindDude, I think u need to take a little nap.

I second that

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
second that notion as well..Blind dude you ARE THE KING MY BROTHER! LOLOL! .lol

@ coders

TOOL TIP suggestion:

Could you add a tool tip for "click here to edit game title text" or something to that effect because i set some friends up with this and they really liked the tool tips they never used this app and the ONLY QUESTION ASKED WAS! how do i edit the text....They know now that they have saw my demo vid on youtube....But i thought to myself "sure the one tool tip they forget is the one question he had....IRONY!

point is this seems like a worth adding feature to tooltips because some folks have no idea they can change the name of the game within the app....Unless they are real involved and watch the changelog like i do...So i see where this would help noob proofing this to make it even more user friendly!

Thank you for your time and hard effort to create a commercial quality homebrew app! Kudos you guys!

KIT786

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Something very strange has happened to me. After trying to use the latest build (r335), none of the builds work anymore (none of the past ones I've tried that worked before and even V1.0). Basically I load them through the hbc, it loads for a few seconds with a list of the games on the harddrive and then just restarts back to the hbc, sometimes it also crashes.

I thought it might have something to do with my harddrive, so I connected it to the mac and I can add/remove games from it no problem. Anyone else had this problem or know how to fix it?

EDIT: Just to let you know I've got all my builds from http://sites.google.com/site/usbloadergui/downloads

Sazzles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
BlindDude might be saying it a bit bold, but in the end he is right though. posts like magic12's are the last thing you want to hear after working hard on something.

They've also repeatedly made it clear that they don't care much about cIOS222 in the first place (so big surprise to me that it's in there at all!), especially since rev11 is on its way with probably the bugfixes we all wanted.

So let's all just chill out, make some proposals rather than demands and let all the arguing behind us, shall we?

Solecist

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
ok guys...im making a theme with all the items of other themes i like the most...this one will rule out... but ive got some doubts....why some items aren't working like:
page1, page1d, page2, page2d, startgame_arrow_left, startgame_arrow_right, bg_options_settings, ...just the basic is working....i need more variables in theme instructions... someone can help me here ?
biggrin.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ahhh guys say what you want but i like BlindDude...

maybe I am sarcastic too

Fully agree with ya bro ...He does his share of chipping in his action speak for him in that regard IMO.

@ the guy above me

Did you try to compile a dol with said gfx and did it get the same result? I know this isnt gonna help your over all goal but if you compile your own dol you CAN EDIT ALL OF THOSE
wink.gif
...Its up to you of course but it would work for ya bud
wink.gif

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
Here some results about THEME

I have a 16x9 TV, so i use a folder called wtheme where i place all the files. It works great.
Then, i want to have many theme to choose, so i called a folder 1 and 2 in wtheme. I change the theme path to wtheme/1/

When returning to the loader, it takes a while before it's activate... the background didn't show, but the icons do as well as the little background of the disc after u select a games.

If i reput everything in wtheme and reset the path, it's all ok again.

Weird

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
On that topic i have an idea but i'm gonna need some help with it!

Wiipower released a Uniloader that can load up to 12 dols with a single channel....
menupon.jpg

logouniusb.png

iconwiibackup.jpg

As you know we have some amazing themes at http://wii.spiffy360.com/themes.php

I would like to take the TOP TEN BY VOTES themes and create a UNILOADER for those ten themes using R329 of the loader

Meaning ten compiled dols with the best themes to use with uniloader then i will make a channel for the uniloader and banner,icon,logo reflecting the "Mlti Theme GUI channel"

So what i need is someone who can compile the ten DOL files for the 10 highest voted themes!! anyone wanna give me a hand with this?

We can make the DEFAULT.DOL the default loader with no theme..

This leaves room for one more theme to be mapped

taking up 1/12 for default theme
Taking up 10/12 for the Ten Best Themes this month by vote!
Leaving 1/12 dol slots.....Maybe for wadmanager 1.4 lol idunno....(ios wad installs use ect)
menucopyl.jpg

Cooler89

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You gonna need gamecube controller to use Bootmii menu, if you dont have it you will have to wait until there is a fix for wiimote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: @BakerMan...