• Replies 29,383
  • Likes 48

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It seems I'm out of luck u_u, well rolling back to d2x normal version.
By the way is Syscheck compatible with vWii? There's another program that show you reports about your current IOSs?

Thanks as as always :)

Mulsiphix

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Talislanta.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to USB Loader GX. I saw the Wii Forecast Channel in the list of games. I decided to try and delete it (All Files option). In every other program I see the Forecast Channel is there and it is working properly. Have I done anything to muck up my Wii by attempting to uninstall a system based channel? Later I figured out I could use filters to hide the channels I didn't want *shakes head in shame*.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It never has been the case since nintendont support USB.
This loader supports nintendont, and nintendont supports flashdrive.

mulsiphix:
You deleted a system channel. (even thought I didn't thought it was possible to delete NAND installed channels from the loader)
It's not required to have it, but you can reinstall it by doing a disc update (but it will replace all your hack, so it's preferable to not update and live without the weather channel).

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about that... That was the question I meant to ask at the time, but I remembered later what the one thing that GX lacks is launching of Wii games from flashdrives, which obviously has nothing to do with nintendont at all. Such things happen when you're in the Wii scene a week here and there at a time with months or years apart :P

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, in that case, I'll try more of mine. The only one I've tried thus far is my fastest (not that the Wii is likely to make full use of it), so that probably doesn't bode well for my older drives...

TheBroCode

Trophies
XP
Country
it depends if you are using a custom banner animation, or the official one auto-generated by the loader.

If it's a custom one (downloaded using the Download cover menu), you can delete it by going into the game's settings > Delete menu > Delete banner cache. (or .bnr file)

If it's the default/internal animation created by the loader, it's taking the little picture from the ISO itself (it's the memory card's logo used by the game).

If you can take a screenshot (C+Z) that would be interesting to see your problem.

I haven't used my Wii in quite a while so I'm a bit fuzzy with all the settings used but here are some pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/OFfav

As seen in the last picture it ended up just taking pictures/descriptions from other games

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I haven't used my Wii in quite a while so I'm a bit fuzzy with all the settings used but here are some pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/OFfav

As seen in the last picture it ended up just taking pictures/descriptions from other games

select the games with weird/wrong banners and go to setting/uninstall menu/delete custom banner
then go to the GC mode list the games then press "either 1 or 2" on wiimote (forgot which one sorry) and a missing cover/banner menu will appear, select "custom banners" and let GX download the custom banners
P.S> you need the latest beta version for the download to work, check the link for it in Cyan's signature
here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4chkwkwrwtigh4x/R1231_IOS222-249-250.7z

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It could be an issue with your folders:

The Title of the game is based on the TitleID found in the path and the corresponding Title in GameTDB.
for example, if you put Luigi mansion in :
games/Luigi's mansion [GLMP01]/game.iso, then all is fine.
If you put Mario in
games/Mario [GLMP01]/game.iso, then Mario will have Luigi's mansion GameID, and the loader will use Luigi's mansion files for that game (Name, covers, etc.)

Verify that your folders hare the correct Title ID for the corresponding game.

You displayed always the same "channel"?
You clicked on the one at the bottom, It has Kirby banner and paper Mario picture?
or it's two different channels?

one picture shows "developer: unknown" and the other one "developer: game's sub title".
So, I guess it's two different channel, or you closed/reopened the same one?

Maybe your ISO is corrupted/bad too.

You can delete the cached file for that banner. Like Terro said, go to game settings>delete menu>delete banner cache.

You don't need to redownload the banner, the loader will re-generate the banner from the game iso.
if you select to download banners, it will replace the banners to the one he created.

You can also disable the cache (it will read the game ISO every time), but it's slower to load.

TheBroCode

Trophies
XP
Country
Basically it kept changing when ever I clicked on the channel, I've updated USBLoaderGX, tried deleting the cache but now I think I will just rerip the game because I think something may have got messed up with the ISO along the process.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So im using usb loader gx r1231 and all is good except its not showing the free space on my hdd, I checked the settings and "show free space" is turned on. Is anyone else having this problem or just me, will running a clean install or deleting some cache,.ini files or something fix it. Its not a huge ordeal but i actually use this feature to check how much free space is on my hdd.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You don't see the text at all, or you see the text but it gives you 0/0bytes left ?

Ps:
I'll probably push 1231 on internal update menu. I waited for DM2.12 but I don't know when it will be released. I better publish 1231 for users waiting for nintendont compatibility update.

Reactions: Magnus87

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't see the text at all, or you see the text but it gives you 0/0bytes left ?

Ps:
I'll probably push 1231 on internal update menu. I waited for DM2.12 but I don't know when it will be released. I better publish 1231 for users waiting for nintendont compatibility update.

I dont see the text at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...