• Likes 48

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a small cosmetic request:
When browsing games in 3Dcover mode, it would be better if pressing the left blue arrow would turn the "wheel" clockwise (currently is counter-clockwise) to show games on the left, and pressing the right blue arrow would show games on the right (counter-clockwise, currently is clockwise), it would be more intuitive and logic. (or a little option somewhere with the wheel behavior choice would be nice ^^)
Thanks,

TSR

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
I went from 578 to 581 and now my games that use cIOS 223 won't work.
frown.gif
Anyone have a 578 dol I can switch back to?
smile.gif

EDIT: Tried removing config files and still no go. Went back to 576 and it works fine again.

Weird... 223 works and all my rockband stuff still works. Everything seems to run with 222 as default. Alt dol games work - MoH H2 played fine... wow could we have a stable release? - with all the manic coding going on, that's nice to see
biggrin.gif

Covers are fkd up now/again/still - it's not getting covers that I KNOW are there... but all the games seem to load great! Thanks...

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
TheShadowRunner said:
When browsing games in 3Dcover mode, it would be better if pressing the left blue arrow would turn the "wheel" clockwise (currently is counter-clockwise) to show games on the left, and pressing the right blue arrow would show games on the right (counter-clockwise, currently is clockwise), it would be more intuitive and logic. (or a little option somewhere with the wheel behavior choice would be nice ^^)
Thanks,

TSR

I agree on this idea cause it's one of the only things that bothers me on USB Loader GX

nuke888

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still didnt quite understand if there's a way to avoid the loader's black screen on second wii reboot(without having to switnch the wii off everytime after i do boot a game)
Here Wii 4.0E waninoko with trucha and cios rev12

Snoozer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
computerboy said:
TheShadowRunner said:
Thanks,

TSR

I agree on this idea cause it's one of the only things that bothers me on USB Loader GX

ROFL...did you ever read the readMii?....NO!...why do I know that? because you do not know the option named "FlipX"...
Now you have two points to look for your cosmetic things

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Snoozer said:
computerboy said:
TheShadowRunner said:
Thanks,

TSR

ROFL...did you ever read the readMii?....NO!...why do I know that? because you do not know the option named "FlipX"...

Strange
unsure.gif
that option didn't work when I tried it a month ago. I'll try again see if it works

TheShadowRunner

I'm like you, I have no name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
computerboy said:
Snoozer said:
computerboy said:
TheShadowRunner said:
Thanks,

TSR

Strange
unsure.gif
that option didn't work when I tried it a month ago. I'll try again see if it works

Flipx does nothing here, do I need to restart GX for changes to take effect?

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TheShadowRunner said:
Flipx does nothing here, do I need to restart GX for changes to take effect?
Flip X changes left and right in the game screen (when you see the spinning disc)
afaik it has no effect on the gamewall or other things

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

EDIT: Tried removing config files and still no go. Went back to 576 and it works fine again.

rev 581 resolves the hermes cIOS issue. I can confirm it in my system.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
jservs7 said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

Then it must be a certain version of Hermes' cIOS because I was using the one that came with uLoader 2.4. It worked fine before this revision.

techker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey guys how come it does not see my covers?i loaded them in the directory usb-loader/covers or i even did like the other usb loaders sd:/images/

and why is it that when i try do download the missing covers it freezes at initializing network?my internet is working on it.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jservs7 said:
0ld8oy said:
jservs7 said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

Then it must be a certain version of Hermes' cIOS because I was using the one that came with uLoader 2.4. It worked fine before this revision.

Mine says cIOS 222 rev 2 on the GX credits page. It is the one that's available on the GX site (I know this revision came with uLoader 1.6-2.1. Not sure about 2.2 and up). I am also using 222 and my global boot and 249 for the "disc in drive" games with no issues because I had problems booting individual games with 222 when my global was 249.

jservs7

Witcher of Whores
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
0ld8oy said:
jservs7 said:
0ld8oy said:
jservs7 said:
frown.gif
smile.gif

Mine says cIOS 222 rev 2 on the GX credits page. It is the one that's available on the GX site (I know this revision came with uLoader 1.6-2.1. Not sure about 2.2 and up). I am also using 222 and my global boot and 249 for the "disc in drive" games with no issues because I had problems booting individual games with 222 when my global was 249.
I had problems with the older revisions of Hermes cIOS with certain games so I'm hoping the next USBLGX revision let's me use the latest 222 and 223.
frown.gif

nightwalker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does anyone else have problems getting disc images from the new site, wiitdb.com?

It always shows up as "not avilable" but when I go on to wiitdb.com, it's already uploaded

cme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Should I use cIOS38 rev13a intead of rev13b?

Another question is how do I see the Wii m+ tutorial videos in games like tiger woods or grand slam tennis if using USB Loader GX? Using the disc i can see the videos.

Thanks in advance.

kboxer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wiimano said:
kboxer said:
Well let me know how you get on am curious how it works that side of the pond. Plus I have some friends over there with problems with this game so any info would help.

just wanted to let you know, medal of honor heroes 2 freezes on any option I choose with arcade mode, so ios 222 didn't do the trick unfortunately mate

Sorry to hear that still working fine on Pal set up quite far into arcade mode now and so far no problems. I haven't updated the loader for a while am on 570 or around there. Is your Cios 222 working on other games that need it plus have you tried setting it to 223? Also what revision are you useing? I know the game was freezeing all the time before I changed it to Cios 222, there are other guys I think useing Cios 249 with Rev 10 and playing the game successful as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP