djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rambytes said:
I have register and make a donation to the site, I can download cover on my PC but I cannot download from the loader...

What I can do to download cover from the Wii (remember I have made a donation, so I have a login and a password)

Thanks!

The loaders and the site are unrelated - the site has changed and the loaders need to be modified in order to work around these changes.
the coders are working on that now to match how thr site works

In the meantime you can go to the members section on the site , zip all the file and download them to you PC and put them onto your SD card from there - they will work if at the correct size for the loader.

The coders should have the username and pass option implimented into the loaders soon.

madeirabhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
so once the coder of usb loader gx updates, we will then be able to get the covers, but only if we donate or we will be able to get them as we do now, for free?

How much do we have to donate?

torr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hdhacker said:
Ghostbusters stopped working when I upgraded from 552 to 556. Tried setting the global setting to "Anti" and the game to "ON."

jakejm79 said:
QUOTE(hdhacker @ Jun 26 2009, 10:14 PM) Ghostbusters stopped working when I upgraded from 552 to 556. Tried setting the global setting to "Anti" and the game to "ON."

I have it working (with cIOSrev12) with it off in global and set to Anti on the game settings.

Works fine for me with cIOSrev13a .

As per - http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Launcher_v1
Works with USB Loader GX , 002 fix: on, video mode: autopatch;

Read the Compatibility Matrix before "complaining" will save your time and effort.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have some webspace I can donate if this starts becoming a money making scheme. I have tons of bandwidth and diskspace, so no worries.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
good lord. Its not a money making scheme.

Its simply to upkeep the cost of the site. Moochers have downloaded over 1000GB just this month.

and You can technically still get the covers you need for free, just have to download them one by one from the site.

Stop being lazy or donate 1 freaking dollar.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
good lord. Its not a money making scheme.

Its simply to upkeep the cost of the site. Moochers have downloaded over 1000GB just this month.

and You can technically still get the covers you need for free, just have to download them one by one from the site.

Stop being lazy or donate 1 freaking dollar.

Who's being lazy? I'm willing to host the images for the loader. Right now.

BTW, I can handle over 8000GB per month of downloads. If anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP.

Eclipse01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlatFrogger said:
Eclipse01 said:
all of a sudden I can't download cover/disk art anymore, is this a bug with a new update?

Is it too hard to read last the last few posts?

sorry didn't know this was an issue everyone was having, and I don't really keep up with this thread, so you have to donate to get the covers, ok who do you donate to?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may be old news, but http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=154465&st=0

biggrin.gif

PrimeTime 84

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
I can't download any image with the Loader, why? The bar is always filled, and says that GX does not have any of the files on the server. X(

The connection to the internet is perfect, and the settings are all in the original.

Thank's for help! o/

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hdhacker said:
Who's being lazy? I'm willing to host the images for the loader. Right now.

BTW, I can handle over 8000GB per month of downloads. If anyone is interested, please contact me ASAP.

Oh, sorry, that wasn't really directed at you, more at all the people bitching about it.

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Eclipse01 said:
FlatFrogger said:
Eclipse01 said:
all of a sudden I can't download cover/disk art anymore, is this a bug with a new update?

Is it too hard to read last the last few posts?

sorry didn't know this was an issue everyone was having, and I don't really keep up with this thread, so you have to donate to get the covers, ok who do you donate to?

Head over to http://www.wiiboxart.com and click on the donate button and then setup you username and password

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
PrimeTime 84 said:
I can't download any image with the Loader, why? The bar is always filled, and says that GX does not have any of the files on the server. X(

The connection to the internet is perfect, and the settings are all in the original.

Thank's for help! o/
The site the loaders gets them from now needs donations
read the last posts

Necromancyr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
Moochers have downloaded over 1000GB just this month.

Over 5 million cover/disc combo's downloaded in just the last month (assuming an average of 200k per cd image and cover...which I checked and is what they approx. are)? That's over 160,000 a day and kind of insane.

Heck, that's nearly 3000 people downloading all the images (~1800 on the site) over the course of the month.

dexter222

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Frankly I'm surprised there is no "Donate" button associated with USB Loader GX on any of their pages. Or am I missing something? Of all the apps I use or have checked out for the Wii, this is by far the most significant and useful.

As an afterthought... I'm fairly confident that quite a few of us would donate a few bucks to the GX team. I wonder if they couldn't take the $2.50 US/Month it would cost to set up an unlimited bandwidth hosting site for the covers. I don't mind donating for a cover site but it should be optional and it would be nice if the donation process didn't impede the normal download of disc and cover art from within GX. It looks like it's time for a new cover site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)