• Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

jreb13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, that appears to have sorted out part of the issue, disc images still won't download, 3d box art worked with exception of 1, but no big deal I can do that one manually, could the 1 image that is being looked for souring the whole download?

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jreb13 said:
Ok, that appears to have sorted out part of the issue, disc images still won't download, 3d box art worked with exception of 1, but no big deal I can do that one manually, could the 1 image that is being looked for souring the whole download?

I doubt it, but stupid bugs seem to be famous in the work of Wii Backup loading, so if you are able to remove this troublemaker, it wouldn't hurt to try.

jreb13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, that didn't work either. The one game has disc art now, but now I still get a downloading progress bar and then 36 files that couldn't be found on server. Although it's finding them and I checked the site and they're definitely there.

Well I thank you for all your help getting me back up and running, hopefully by morning maybe another solution will be posted to my disc art dilemma and/or the next update will fix it. I'm wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

Thanks again.

Beige

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jreb13 said:
Well, that didn't work either. The one game has disc art now, but now I still get a downloading progress bar and then 36 files that couldn't be found on server. Although it's finding them and I checked the site and they're definitely there.

Well I thank you for all your help getting me back up and running, hopefully by morning maybe another solution will be posted to my disc art dilemma and/or the next update will fix it. I'm wondering if anyone else is having similar problems.

Thanks again.

Don't get too depressed yet, I just put two new discs on my HDD and I was able to get 3D art but no disc art, and they've been out for a while, so I know the disc art is available. I'd chalk it up to server issues by this point >_>

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jreb13 said:
Ok, that appears to have sorted out part of the issue, disc images still won't download

I posted about the disc image issue back on page 469 and no one else responded. I made a post to the google code page but it was closed for not being a loader issue, and I posted in the shout box a few times on the cover site but was told to just download them from the page if it's not working.

Evidentally it's still not fixed. Already using the latest rev & deleted my config files. Box art is fine, it's just the disc images that are not downloading or whatever the heck they're doing. It appears that they download, but when it reaches 100% is says 'xx files not found on the server' or something to that effect.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D34DL1N3R said:
jreb13 said:
Ok, that appears to have sorted out part of the issue, disc images still won't download

I posted about the disc image issue back on page 469 and no one else responded. I made a post to the google code page but it was closed for not being a loader issue, and I posted in the shout box a few times on the cover site but was told to just download them from the page if it's not working.

Evidentally it's still not fixed. Already using the latest rev & deleted my config files. Box art is fine, it's just the disc images that are not downloading or whatever the heck they're doing. It appears that they download, but when it reaches 100% is says 'xx files not found on the server' or something to that effect.

The disc/box art site is in the middle of a move. It may be a while before it all gets sorted out. Until then we all will probably have to manually download the files on PC and transfer them where ever they need to go.

warumonols

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silverbullet1080 said:
I have everything set up, but do I need my 640GB HDD to be in the FAT32 format or can I leave it at NTFS?

FAT32, first if u want to be able to move games from your computer on to the HDD

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bosman said:
Thanks Hooya.
Bit of a noob here but I'm getting it, very slowly but surely getting it..

So I've got this straight in my head to update from the full channel loader to the forwarder I need to do this.

1. Delete current GX Channel using wadmanager.
2. Copy/rename the latest forwarder to SD:/apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
should be just the latest dol, this is not the forwarder, just the application itself, you can run it through the HBC just like all the rest of your homebrew if you like
3. Install the USB Loader GX-UNEO_Forwarder.wad this will install the channel on your system menu, it will look just like the channel you deleted in step 1, but just links to the file you installed in step 2
4. Best to delete my SD:/config/GXGlobal.cfg file before starting.

I have no need for the boot.dol for preloader so I don't need? Assuming its for the bootmii side of things...... maybe another time for backing up the nand.

Is the above correct?

Thanks noob-man

You have it all totally right except for one thing that is really a nomenclature thing I think. I've bolded, and corrected, it in the quote. Follow your own steps 1-4, and ignore anything related to preloader, especially since it seems you're a bit confused as to the difference between bootmii and preloader (maybe you're not, but either way...).

Skiller

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ANyone notice that the Hand Goes invisable after trying to get Updates for Covers and shit ..

i had it happen 2 times .. i have the newest verson as of this post .. think it was 569 or something

Covers are still not workin
frown.gif

silverbullet1080

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
warumonols said:
silverbullet1080 said:
I have everything set up, but do I need my 640GB HDD to be in the FAT32 format or can I leave it at NTFS?

FAT32, first if u want to be able to move games from your computer on to the HDD
What if I wanted to put the disk in the Wii and load it from there to the HDD? Or is that not even possible?

Golfje

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey,

Have some trouble with rev563, the anti002fix doesn't work anymore... Mysims racing gives a green screen with rev554 everything was fine...

Are there more people have this problem ??

Royusmc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Golfje said:
Hey,

Have some trouble with rev463, the anti002fix doesn't work anymore... Mysims racing gives a green screen with rev554 everything was fine...

Did you go to the game settings and change the 002 fix from on to anti. The anti option is now the 002 fix, just try to turn off the 002 fix and I thank you will understand.

ideal2545

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could someone help me out here

So I have Wanin's 13 release installed as 249
then I have Hermios 222 installed to IOS222 merge 36/37 (from here: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads)

In usb loader I go to rockband2 and tell it to use IOS222 so that I can get the bluetooth guitar working.

Well, if I choose IOS222 it just hangs at a black screen.

Would anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

henkie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Golfje said:
Hey,

Have some trouble with rev563, the anti002fix doesn't work anymore... Mysims racing gives a green screen with rev554 everything was fine...

Same here

anti002fix is used by only a few games, but can I leave it turned ON for every game? Or should the anti002fix be a game setting instead of global setting?

rustybanana

Trophies
XP
Country
henkie said:
Golfje said:
Hey,

Same here

anti002fix is used by only a few games, but can I leave it turned ON for every game? Or should the anti002fix be a game setting instead of global setting?

Reset the settings for mysims racing to default and then save and redo the settings again. Should be fine after that
wink.gif

warlord2009

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
henkie said:
Golfje said:
Hey,

Same here

I have cIOS rev12 and the oo2 fix set to anti globally and all games I did try work fine.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ideal2545 said:
could someone help me out here

So I have Wanin's 13 release installed as 249
then I have Hermios 222 installed to IOS222 merge 36/37 (from here: http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/downloads)

In usb loader I go to rockband2 and tell it to use IOS222 so that I can get the bluetooth guitar working.

Well, if I choose IOS222 it just hangs at a black screen.

Would anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
Install Hermes to two locations - 222 using 36/38 and - 223 using 36/37, this should work.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How can add covers and disc images to my USB Loader without my Wii having an internet connection?
Can I do that on the PC?
How? I tried it by making the folders as stated here and putting the covers in there, but it didn't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Anymore males there? :blush: