Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cheatmaster5 said:
love the look of this
i can't get covers working
i haven't been able to get them working in any loader
i have a folder on the root of the sd called usb loader and a folder called covers inside that with all the images. they are png files and the right size but they don't show and they are named right(SXBE52) for example
why don't they work
cry.gif

for this loader you only need a folder in the root of the SD called images SD:/images/
and put all of your covers in there!
these directions are in the very first post of this thread!

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
@cheatmaster5

They need to be in a folder called images for this loader, sub-folder of discs for the disc images.

SDROOT:/images/discs

That should get things working for you.

Also, Carnival Games Mini Golf? My still says no image after downloading the last update pack.

payupsucker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cheatmaster5 said:
love the look of this
i have a folder on the root of the sd called usb loader and a folder called covers inside that with all the images. they are png files and the right size but they don't show and they are named right(SXBE52) for example
why don't they work
cry.gif

This is what I am talking about 5 posts up!

For this Loader.......
SD:/apps/usb loader
SD:/apps/usb loader/boot.dol
SD:/images/game_box_art.png
SD:/images/Disc/game_disk_image.png

raptor1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
payupsucker said:
cheatmaster5 said:
love the look of this
why don't they work
cry.gif

This is what I am talking about 5 posts up!

For this Loader.......
SD:/apps/usb loader
SD:/apps/usb loader/boot.dol
SD:/images/game_box_art.png
SD:/images/Disc/game_disk_image.png

this isn't that hard if people would take the time to READ THE FIRST POST!

Chaos Punk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the idea of the settings being configurable, but not ina .txt file. Can't these be put in the settings menu and it creates the txt and modifies it as needed itself? I hate fooling with .txts as I can never get it right.

BlindDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deakphreak said:
djbubba2002 said:
i am using Darkskin ,cios REV 9, it all works good on this side ,, i put my games from my computer to the hdd , i dont dump them on the hdd using the wii ,
I have a my book Essential edition 2.0 WD 1TB

I am using cios REV 10 so maybe thats why im getting text mixed in with other text with too many installed, it must be related to the cios rev.

I just rolled back to ciosRev9 and it didnt fix the text jumbling up on me.

Also,, GO DIEGO GO works now,, Dont know if it is because of my rollback.. I will go back to rev10 and report back...

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can we use a config file with this loader?

I downloaded a dol from somewhere and it came with a config file,but reading page 1 from this thread said covers had to be in a certain folder.

Can we change that?

Im using this loader,the ultimate loader and the original 1.5 from waninkoko and i have having 3 seperate folders for the same files.

micric100

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know if this has to be done in the CIOS or if it can be done in USB Loaders code, but something to add to wishlist if possible is to make it work with LAN adapters.

donnyp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
took vettacossx 42 cover disc pack and made them transparent. Also took the gravity disc image he posted and resized it to 160x160 and made it transparent as well. zipped them all up into one .rar file

Should be 43 files in total

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jyhgywqadon

If someone beat me to it, I apologize

Should be up to 537 disc art images now

kamakaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(djbubba2002 @ Apr 20 2009, 08:11 PM) *
i am using Darkskin ,cios REV 9, it all works good on this side ,, i put my games from my computer to the hdd , i dont dump them on the hdd using the wii ,
I have a my book Essential edition 2.0 WD 1TB

_______

I was wondering outloud if it was possible to transfer game iso's from pc to hdd. How do you go about doing that? So am I to understand that the usb loader will recognize and load the iso?

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, did some more testing with rev102. Castlevania Judgement when launched via loader you lose the first controller function. The home key is the only one the game will recognize. If you activate a second mote, it will take all the inputs off of it, even tried a reconnect mote under the config in the home button menu, no dice. Next, the forwarder channel does exit without stack dump when you choose HBC, but does not take you to HBC, takes you to Wii menu.

Lastly, don't know if this is a loader flaw or something else... but if you launch a game and then hit the home key, choose reset, it takes you back to the Wii menu. Does not reset the game, also if you then try to launch the USB loader again to start the game AFTER the reset, core dump. Can't get the loader to launch again until you power off and back on, not even reset button on the Wii will correct it.

I have a feeling that one is unfixable... the disc code tells the Wii how to react, the reset is always going to look for the disc to reboot. When that doesn't match it crashes back to the menu and apparently does not clear memory cache till a power cycle occurs.

raptor1010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
donnyp said:
took vettacossx 42 cover disc pack and made them transparent. Also took the gravity disc image he posted and resized it to 160x160 and made it transparent as well. zipped them all up into one .rar file

Should be 43 files in total

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?jyhgywqadon

If someone beat me to it, I apologize

Well I guess everyone didn't see this previous post!

QUOTE(cyrex @ Apr 20 2009, 08:10 PM) FOR EVERYONE
Please be so kind and use this thread for cover pack / cover gathering related things. I know you all are doing a good job on gathering and fitting all of the covers for boxart and dvdcovers but it's hard enough for me to keep the first post up to date even without loads of coverpacks in here. Don't get me wrong i really want all of you to continue your good work on the covers but please please please use the separate thread for it. At this point i totally lost track of the coverpacks and don't know who packed what up in which shape etc. I hope you all of you don't get me wrong and know what i'm meaning. Thanks a lot for your support
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
that was donny's first post in this thread and i havent posted a GFX since actually on ether thread bro
wink.gif
thanks donny i appreciate that work!

(can someone link to the GFX thread http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=150...=0#entry1923363 in the first post if that hasnt been done) so that if by some miracle people read it they will stray on over to the thread giantpune made...

ok STRANGE stuff just happened!

first of all i went to homebrew browser (first time ive been online in days with the wii) i grab a few updates for emulators ect....then leave...

next i load up my usb loader R102 and try to add my animal crossing from a dvd-r backup and it starts to work but then fails with error ret -2 and now NONE of the backups can be installed from anything other than an Original disc (of cource ill just use WBFS tools now)

the part i dont get is I THINK IT EFFECTED MY DVD DRIVE! OR LASER! maybe when ejecting or inserting a game it happened ...but it makes a faint "ticking sound" anyone have an idea what this is? if so PM me im rather worried about it actually ive never got a ret-2 error installing before animal crossing ive tried going from rev to to rev 9 and back same ole result ticking...so i assume whatever happen it effected the laser or dvd drive and im not sure if it was network related or drive related????

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My girlfriend at the time, she had me stay up with her all night because some how the crazy bitch had spent like 12 hours snorting 2 8 balls, didn't use any water (gotta clean your nose) so she had so much crusted in her nose I was sure she was gonna blow up her heart. I mean this was the stuff right off the boat so absolutely pure. ugghh so annoying
    Also doing like 320 dollars worth of coke in half a day lol damn it
    hmmm 360 even lol
    Well I was getting a discount so 320 is probably right
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That is cheap, I used to pay $100 for a tine.
    Tine? One gram?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sixteenth
    Also it was literally out of a kilo when I got it off the boat so absolutely pure
    Holy shiz that's a lot
    +1
    I was getting 3.5 Grams for 320 could have stepped on it and doubled my money easy lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd be afraid to it nowdays, my heart would explode prob. I just stick beers n buds nowdays.
    I would get to drive from tarpon springs to like Miami a thousand bucks lol do that twice a week and back in 92 that was good money
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    @Psionic Roshambo what are you guys talking about?
    Blew it on women and muscle cars lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty Hamster food, its pricey nowadays to keep PCs running.
    +2
    I don't do anything except cigarettes and gotta stop eventually lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd do shrooms again if could find, and I was outside camping/fishing, and had a cooler full of beer.
    +1
    I wouldn't mind some LSD, laughing until my face hurt sounds fun lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ever try soaper powder/qauludes? I did once and like a dumbass drank beer on top of taking, I woke up laying in my backyard in the pouring rain, it knocked me out. I have not seen it around in many many years.
    +1
    No never tried a lot of things but never that lol
    I did pass out one time on a floor after taking a bunch of Ambien lol thought it would help me sleep and did it lol
    Girlfriend was working at a pharmacy and stole like 500 of them, was and still is the biggest pill bottle I have ever seen lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ativan is pretty legit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ativan is pretty legit