• Replies 29,375
  • Likes 48

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
I just installed Super Mario Galaxy NTSCU version but when I load it with the loader, it doesn't load up and there is a black screen, why is that?

also, how do I install the disc images manually? I set my path as SD:/images_GX/discs/ and still no disc images at all, I downloaded the images from the link posted in the 1st post, is there another disc images zip file somewhere else? also what size should the image be as well? thanks

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
benjnselinay said:
hello me again !!

i've just finished to install everything and it works great !!
could you explain me how to rename a game directly in usbloader gx ?

thx in advance.

unlock the loader ( default password is ab121b ) , the presse on the game you want to rename , when the disk is shoed, move your cursor on the title up the disk , you should feel the rumble in the wiimote, presse a on the name from there you can rename it

slicer74

Trophies
Website
slicer74.ifrance.com
XP
Country
Canada
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:
I just installed Super Mario Galaxy NTSCU version but when I load it with the loader, it doesn't load up and there is a black screen, why is that?

also, how do I install the disc images manually? I set my path as SD:/images_GX/discs/ and still no disc images at all, I downloaded the images from the link posted in the 1st post, is there another disc images zip file somewhere else? also what size should the image be as well? thanks

I hope u have a folder in ur SD called images_GX and in this folder, another one called discs

Then, if u dont see images disc, simply clic onto a cover in the loader itself to dl directly from network.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
mouarf ^^

i knew it was here , but didn't figure how to do ^^

thx so much
wink.gif

Dodi

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey!
Is there any chance of you adding a button to the loader, to launch a game from the disc?
That way there will be no real reason to go to the Home Menu (except for WiiWare/VC)

Thanks
smile.gif

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
slicer74 said:
bnm81002 said:
bnm81002 said:

I hope u have a folder in ur SD called images_GX and in this folder, another one called discs

Then, if u dont see images disc, simply clic onto a cover in the loader itself to dl directly from network.

yeah I have 1 folder "images_GX" for the DVD covers and another folder "discs" for the disc images that is in the "images_GX" folder, according to the path in the loader it shows SD:/images/discs/ so I did that and nothing? can't download it because I'm using a LAN adapter which this loader or any other loader that I know of doesn't support a LAN adapter,
I installed Super Mario Galaxy from the DVD onto the loader but when I load it up, there is a black screen? help with that too please

Moose13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moose13 said:
Moose13 said:
Moose13 said:
I have a question on the parental controls. There are levels 0-3. What does each one mean?
Is there a way to globally lock out Mature rated games?

This got burried from yesterday. I hope someone can answer this for me. I've searched, but found nothing.

Thanks for all the hard work

Anyone??
It's been a few days, and this thread moves so quickly. Can someone help me on this???

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What an amazing loader! Thank you to everyone who's worked on it!

It was working fine for me (installed the wads of 366) and now it just crashes the system whenever I go to use it. I've changed to beardfaces Coverfloader for now, but when Waninokos rev11 comes out i'll give this another go. Actually, might try the .dol of rev406 for this first.

Kyzra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's an issue with the Covers being downloaded. Try checking your SD Card, I bet there is a corrupt cover on there. When you scroll over the cover, it will crash GX Loader. =(

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ju421019 said:
Mine was crashing too - so upgrade to the 409 boot file and it works fine.

How do I upgrade it's boot file? I've got the 409 dol, how to I use it? Sorry if this is a dumb question...

And yeah, it was crashing on the Twilight Princess cover, and won't download animal crossings.. It's not doing it as much now though after I reinstalled the wad, and it's also now ripping games fully again.

FvKey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
666 said:
ju421019 said:
Mine was crashing too - so upgrade to the 409 boot file and it works fine.

How do I upgrade it's boot file? I've got the 409 dol, how to I use it? Sorry if this is a dumb question...

And yeah, it was crashing on the Twilight Princess cover, and won't download animal crossings.. It's not doing it as much now though after I reinstalled the wad, and it's also now ripping games fully again.
In your SD:apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
Just replace the dol.
You have to use Homebrew Channel to run it, or a forwarder (like me).

If you are using a channel you have to upgrade it in your computer with wadder or something and install the wad again.

SomeGuy2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dodi said:
Hey!
Is there any chance of you adding a button to the loader, to launch a game from the disc?
That way there will be no real reason to go to the Home Menu (except for WiiWare/VC)

Thanks
smile.gif

I was just about to ask/request the same thing.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FvKey said:
In your SD:apps/usbloader_gx/boot.dol
Just replace the dol.
You have to use Homebrew Channel to run it, or a forwarder (like me).

If you are using a channel you have to upgrade it in your computer with wadder or something and install the wad again.

Thanks champ, trying now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back