USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by cyrex, Apr 19, 2009.

1. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Ok, the big question. Does it still crash if you boot the original disc through the loader?

2. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    I haven't attempted that yet. Give me a minute.

Trilogy Froze on the hall with the Ball that needs to be moved via grapple Lasso.

Original MP3/Standalone no idea since I cant find my copy and its 12AM. I'll tell you tomorrow.

But I am inclined to think that's a CIOS issue. Hmm, question, is there any way to easily de-homebrew a wii?

Last edited by Duncan Idaho, May 18, 2017
  3. wicksand420

wicksand420 GBAtemp Addict

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    Has uDraw tablet been implemented yet?

4. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Nope. As a matter of fact, I just tried it and the loader blows up when booting if one is connected. :/

5. wicksand420

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    yes, the same here, i wonder why they haven't looked into this yet, maybe we are the only ones in the world with the uDraw tablet

6. bengalih

bengalih Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    United States
    Lol...you made it sound easy.
    I'll be honest - it has been a long time since I played that game and I really didn't remember anything (I don't think I played it much previously).
    Anyway - I started with that save on MPT and the first thing I did was go back into the ship and figure out how to go back to Norion. I did that with no issue and then went back to Bryyo.

It took me a long time (probably an hour and a half of playing...no worries I had fun) as I had to find a walkthrough for this and learn the game as I went (since I was starting in the middle). I got muddled up in my walkthrough and ended up finding the missile expansion first. But I did make my way to grapple beam and then made my way back to the ship. Once there I did a save and enter and then flew back to the other location on Norion (the one I didn't go before). Landed there successfully.

If I had to run this again I could probably do it in 15 minutes or so, but you seem to indicate that one should always freeze when fetching the grapple and returning to the ship - which I did not.

So, based on the above - I don't seem to have any issues.

7. wicksand420

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    perhaps its a bad copy of MPT, is it in wbfs-wbf1 format?

8. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    So it is most likely a CIOS issue. But I've used ModMiii to fetch those versions... could it be that it is a later CIOS or a config issue of GX?
    My original dump was bad, so I replaced it with the dump of a friend's website. It works. Getting a new .iso file is not going to be an easy task mostly, because the other option involves 20 MEGA Links and a special program to uncorrupt the files (the owner inserted deer and animal stuff in the .rars so the files wouldn't be taken down)

so yeah, a pretty daunting task and torrents are not an option, I rarely have good luck with wii torrents as they tend to be underseeded and with no leechers.

Also yes wbfs and wbfs1

Decided to post GX config. This is the global:
    Question could it be a clash? Doubt so because issue still pops in 250, but... could it be that LOADER IOS 249 is causing some sort of issue?
    This are the game config:
    Code:
    # USB Loader GX R1278 - Individual game settings file
    # note: this file is automatically generated
    # Num Games: 15
    game:NARE = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:0; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:RFEE01 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:RO7E7D = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:R3SE52 = video:7; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:1; language:-1; ocarina:-1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:SPDE52 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:RYGE9B = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GZSE70 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GQSEAF = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GO7E69 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GISE36 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:RSLEAF = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GRNE52 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GR2E52 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:GSNE8P = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    game:R3ME01 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:-1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:-1; DMLProgPatch:-1; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:-1; NINPal50Patch:-1; NINWiiUWide:-1; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-21; NINRemlimit:-1; NINArcadeMode:-1; NINCCRumble:-1; NINSkipIPL:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;
    # END

9. bengalih

bengalih Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    United States
    Lol...that's kind of funny. I got an ISO the other day (don't remember which) and when I opened it there were just like nature pics of trees and a lake. Didn't make much sense because the size was so large and didn't match the pics...now I see what it must have been :) What is the "special program" to uncorrupt?

Some more info on my setup. I am using .ISO files on NTFS drive, no wbfs involved. I'm a little OCD and I could never stand the wbfs files being split up when over a certain size - I wanted 1 file = 1 game...so all my stuff is ISOs. I really can't say if that would make a difference, but it is a data point. Send me a message if you want and I can see about trying to get you my ISO that you can then convert, etc.

10. M1GRATON

M1GRATON Newbie

Newcomer
    May 13, 2017
    United States
    I am just getting to formatting my 4tb WD My Passport drive and I am running into the same issues described in the many threads I have read thru. I am trying to use Partition Master to format the drive into one partition but cannot get around the 2tb limitation of FAT32. Any suggestions as to what I need to change or use to be able to format the drive into one partition for both Wii and nintendont? or is this the best and most current solution "The funny thing is that if you use WBM to turn that second NTFS partition into a WBFS partition it will still boot up without hanging and read from both the FAT32 and WBFS partition." Thanks

Last edited by M1GRATON, May 18, 2017
  11. bengalih

bengalih Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    United States
    Ok, so I decided to switch back to your version since you say it should be fixed...I figured I'd just go ahead an use yours...but there is a big issue.
    If I launch your version from homebrew, it works, but when it tried to launch using my standard boot sequence of:

priiloader (auto boot) > channel forwarder > GX

it fails with the following:

"Loading...
    Failed loading IOS 58. USB Loader GX requires a cIOS or IOS58 with AHB access. Exiting..."

Again, if I launch it directly from HBC, or from within another app launched via HBC (like WiiXplorer) it works.
    I even wiped my config file clean again and same issue.

Simply replaceing your .dol with the official 1262 makes this go away, so I'm not sure what it could be but it looks like until we figure that out I probably can never use any of your builds because I need to autoboot into GX when the console is switched on.

ideas?

12. wicksand420

Nov 13, 2016
    United States
    use WiiBackupManager to format your hdd

13. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    http://www.quickpar.org.uk/ you need also a .par2 file.

14. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Are you using the forwarder dol file or setting it to boot the installed forwarder channel? You shouldn't use the channel method as that seems to make it mix up different versions of the loader. I've been trying to fix the drive initialization as well so it could be related to that. If the banners are fixed I will tag a release tomorrow without the drive init changes.

Last edited by GreyWolf, May 18, 2017
  15. bengalih

bengalih Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    United States
    Hmm...let's make sure we are on the same page:

AFAIK there are two ways to launch something from within priiloader.

1) Install a specific boot.dol using the "install file" method and then enable the Autoboot setting to boot that .dol automatically at startup.

This is the method I am using and I'm pretty sure what you mean when you say "Forwarder dol":

priiloader using installed boot.dol to boot > USB Loader GX forwarder channel (*not* full channel app) which boots > Usb Loader GX boot.dol stored in /apps on my USB drive.

Again, to be clear this works perfectly fine with the "official" 1262.

When I try this by simply swapping the .dol in the /apps folder with the one you gave me I get the error I mentioned above.

2) The second method in priiloader is to launch a specific title - which can be any installed channel on the system. If I choose this option and boot the forwarder channel then it boots fine. So, it does seem to be something with the boot.dol. The issue with this method is that it can't be automated. You can't tell priiloader (AFAIK) to Autoboot any channel with this option (only HBC, BootMii, or SysMenu). So it appears you need a boot.dol to kick to the channel forwarder first.

So when you say "setting it to boot the installed forwarder channel" - I don't think that is possible from what I can see in the settings.

If anything I said is unclear I used the method and file described in mauifrog's guide:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/showthread.php?t=96886

Search the page for "Part 3 - Priiloader Forwarders" and then expand the section and that is how I have it set up.

I'm really ok without using your distro for now since I don't *need* the longer filepath fix now that I know the issue. I will however be eager to use it once you have the sorting/override fixed so if you have any ideas let me know.

thanks.

Last edited by bengalih, May 18, 2017
  16. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    So aside yet again a corrupted .iso file, any ideas which CIOS could be causing problems?

17. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Guru

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Did you test the game partitions with Dolphin?

18. bengalih

bengalih Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2009
    United States
    All I can tell you is I recently re-modded mine using the latest mauifrog guide:
    http://www.wiihacks.com/showthread.php?t=96886

When done your syscheck should look like the one he shows. You can use that as a template to see what I have installed as working so far:
    (note this is a cut and paste of his example, not my syscheck):

Code:
    sysCheck v2.1.0b19 by Double_A and R2-D2199, Nano...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).

Region: ****
    System Menu 4.1* (v***)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: ****.**.**
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.0 running on IOS58
    HomebrewFilter ist nicht installiert
    Hollywood v0x11

Boot2 v*
    Found *** titles.
    Found 54 IOS on this console. 5 of them are stub.

IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 525): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, Flash Access, NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 1031): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 1038): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 1293): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1806): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3607): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 4123): No Patches
    IOS40 (rev 3072): Stub
    IOS41 (rev 3606): No Patches
    IOS43 (rev 3606): No Patches
    IOS45 (rev 3606): No Patches
    IOS46 (rev 3606): No Patches
    IOS48 (rev 4123): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 5888): Stub
    IOS53 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS56 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS57 (rev 5918): No Patches
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[60] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS223[38+37] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS224[57] (rev 65535, Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS245[37] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250[57] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21010, Info: d2x-v10beta52): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535

Report generated on ***/**/**.

Duncan Idaho likes this.
  19. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    I think I can't run Dolphin, I'm on a laptop. 2GB of ram and the CPU is a dual core of 2.2Ghz.

20. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho GBAtemp Fan

Mar 5, 2011
    Venezuela
    Ok, how do I check the partition with Dolphin? I managed to make it run and MPT ran, if ridiculously slow because I dont see an option to test partitions.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted