Hacking USB Loader GX won't work!

AsrielGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hello everyone! A friend of mine has a modded Wii with latest cIOSes (updated them with ModMii) and the latest revision of USB Loader GX. So he put some games on his USB and tried to load them with USB Loader GX. When he tries loading a game he gets a black screen for 10 seconds then it sends him back to the Wii menu. I tried helping him (I am the one who helped him update his cIOSes) but it still doesn't work! Have any ideas what can I do?
P.S. : He also tried WiiFlow.

Last edited by AsrielGaming,
Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello everyone! A friend of mine has a modded Wii with latest cIOSes (updated them with ModMii) and the latest revision of USB Loader GX. So he put some games on his USB and tried to load them with USB Loader GX. When he tries loading a game he gets a black screen for 10 seconds then it sends him back to the Wii menu. I tried helping him (I am the one who helped him update his cIOSes) but it still doesn't work! Have any ideas what can I do?
P.S. : He also tried WiiFlow.

Hello.:)

That is sad to hear of your Troubles with your Wii.:(

Please can you give us a little more Informations about the Wii´s Softmod Condition ?
If you be so nice and post a sysCheck from the Wii that helps a lot.:)

Here is a little Guide how you achieve that:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/posting-a-system-check.300279/

Please Upload the sysCheck.csv as an Attachement on your next Answer.
You can also Copy/Paste the Content of it in the your Answer (you can edit the sysCheck.csv with the Windows Editor). :)

Please also tell us which Type of USB Device you use.
USB Stick/Pen Drive/Thumb Drive or a HDD ?
And how is it formatted please.

Did you used the WiiBackup Manager to get the Games on your USB Device ?

Is the USB Device plugged in the CORRECT Port on your Wii ?

728px-Wii-USB-port.jpg

Thank you.:)

Reactions: jeannotte

AsrielGaming

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Sadly, my friend doesn't have a working PC so he only gave me a movie of the sysCheck as shown on his Wii. (He is Italian so I hope you understand). I will ask him if he plugged the USB in the right port and if he used Wii Backup manager. Here is the video : .

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow. It worked. The problem was the USB was in the wrong port. I didn't thought such a minor thing would cause that much errors. Thanks for your help! Now I will be able to help others!

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sadly, my friend doesn't have a working PC so he only gave me a movie of the sysCheck as shown on his Wii. (He is Italian so I hope you understand). I will ask him if he plugged the USB in the right port and if he used Wii Backup manager. Here is the video : .

Sorry,It is very hard to see.:(

And that what I see is that cIOS 249 + 250 are ok.I hope I see it really correct with d2x v8 final.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Great you fixed it by yourself.:yaywii:

I wish you and your Friend now fun with your Wii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.