Hacking USB Loader GX with 2 USB Drives ?

RedFire128

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I'm a new user here on GBATemp, and this is my first post.
smile.gif

I was just wondering if it was possible to have 2 USB Drives inside a Wii and load games off both at the same time with USB Loader GX.

If not, is it possible to do it with any other USB Loader ?

USB Drives:

-PNY 2GB Attache
-PNY 4GB Attache

Note:

The PNY 2GB Attache USB Drive doesn't work in the 2nd USB port with USB Loader GX. I'm getting my 4GB Attache back from someone tommorow if i'm lucky, so I can't test that just yet (why I posted here).

WhySoSerious70

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shame you can't have more than one. I have an extra 400gb external. 500gb is hooked up to the Wii for USB Loader GX. There is a plus side though. I've found that I can plug my iPod Touch into the other port and charge it overnight if my Wii is in standby. LOL!

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WhySoSerious70 said:
Shame you can't have more than one. I have an extra 400gb external. 500gb is hooked up to the Wii for USB Loader GX. There is a plus side though. I've found that I can plug my iPod Touch into the other port and charge it overnight if my Wii is in standby. LOL!

ummmm....a single 1TB drive anyone? If you need that much space for wii games...what the heck? how many wii games are good enough to be on the drive? 20 or 30 maybe? at around 4gb each that would take up around 120gb and if you're talking emulators, 4gb should be more than enough for those.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
dai-a said:
Games in WBFS format only take up about 1 gigabyte.

it really depends on which game it is...really 4gb was just an example of the largest games and there aren't many that are that large, I was overexaggerating to show that you don't need that much space for playing backup wii games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool