usb loader gx "USB Device Not Initialized"

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Idk why usb loader gx won't detect my 1TB HDD I really need it to cause my SD Card is almost full. My hdd was formatted by the Wii U itself upon plugging it in so idk why usb loader gx can't detect it...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Idk why usb loader gx won't detect my 1TB HDD I really need it to cause my SD Card is almost full. My hdd was formatted by the Wii U itself upon plugging it in so idk why usb loader gx can't detect it...
Well there you go. You formatted the drive for Wii U games, obviously it won't be detected by a Wii homebrew.
If you want to store both Wii and Wii U games on it you have to convert your Wii games to WiiVC format. Otherwise you can format the drive to FAT32 on a PC with guiformat to use it with USB loaders and other homebrew http://ridgecrop.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm (and optionally hide the drive with uStealth which will prevent the Wii U mode from asking to format it)
But that means you have to use another drive for Wii U games.

mario-lucis-caelum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well there you go. You formatted the drive for Wii U games, obviously it won't be detected by a Wii homebrew.
If you want to store both Wii and Wii U games on it you have to convert your Wii games to WiiVC format. Otherwise you can format the drive to FAT32 on a PC with guiformat to use it with USB loaders and other homebrew http://ridgecrop.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm (and optionally hide the drive with uStealth which will prevent the Wii U mode from asking to format it)
But that means you have to use another drive for Wii U games.
Formatting the hdd is not an option anymore cause it has 700gb worth of games and dlc now lol

Guess my only option is to upgrade my 64gb SD card to a 256 or bigger one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1