Hacking Usb Loader GX problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sicsuicide
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,237
  • Replies Replies 4

Sicsuicide

Console Zombie
Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
139
Reaction score
15
Trophies
1
Age
40
XP
509
Country
United States
As stated I havent used it in a bit but it seems the buttons for when i selecet a game have gone mia i see the game banners but no buttons usb loader gx r1193
 
I guess you are speaking about the buttons at the bottom of the banner animation? and I guess you modified your Wii theme?
use r1196
 
Maybe.. the same place you found the previous beta revision?

The official thread (it's pinned in this forum) : http://gbatemp.net/topic/149922-usb-loader-gx/page__view__findpost__p__4311004
or the official website, beta testing place : http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/issues/detail?id=1769&colspec=ID%20Type%20Status%20Priority%20Owner%20Summary
or (official release only I think) http://usbloadergx.koureio.net/

Other places are not official and are users (re)posting their own versions.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted