Hacking USB Loader GX problems.

General Echidna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, so I guess it's appropriate to post it here.

I'm on R600c (the one supplied at the beginning of the USB Loader GX thread), and the Gui comes up for me, but once my usb HDD is found, the screen stops working at the half loaded game select screen. Any ideas? (r937 does not work)

4.2u user.

Edit: On r927, the wii goes black if the USB is connected. If I plug it into the correct spot after the channel starts, I stay on the Loading... screen and the disc light flashes every second. I have a 400GB NTFS partition, and a 100gb wbfs partition. (Should be primary.)

Kittymat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yes me too, I love GX - however I read!, its a work in progress with Beta revisions, if you don't know what your doing stick with the last stable 874.

I have tried over 400 games and it works great, GX has by far the best GUI, with excellent features. I hate the noobs that read about problems and think they know it all without trying it for themselves.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Guys, don't be that cruel. We can't be all part of teh l33t you know. And Echidna, you should search on the help topic for USB Loader GX, there a lot of useful information there. Actually, I use r937. If you want to use it, you'll have to unable the little preview sound when you choose a game (the loaders hangs if you let it on). Go to the sound options and turn it to off.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
Guys, don't be that cruel. We can't be all part of teh l33t you know. And Echidna, you should search on the help topic for USB Loader GX, there a lot of useful information there. Actually, I use r937. If you want to use it, you'll have to unable the little preview sound when you choose a game (the loaders hangs if you let it on). Go to the sound options and turn it to off.
why do that when you can ust start a million threads on how gx doesnt work? You might even get flamed by people. WHAT FUN

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night