usb loader gx problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dragon9000, Jul 30, 2009.

Jul 30, 2009

usb loader gx problem by dragon9000 at 12:02 PM (1,538 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. dragon9000
    OP

Newcomer dragon9000 Newbie

United States
    i am using usb loader gx rev 661 and cios rev14 prev was rev11. i'm on 4.0 u and i'm having problem loading a few games sonic unleashed loads but freezes after the opening and smash bros brawl freezes when i select movies or subspace. and one piece unlimited adventure freezes opening when luffy fishes out the orb .

2. cogent

Newcomer cogent Newbie

Germany
    Update your loader

Changelog 664:
    *little change to the bootup (might fix some startup problems)
    Changelog 671:
    *fixed bug i made in 668 causing games not to load (because we rocked out too
    hard)

Maybe it helps

3. dragon9000
    OP

United States
    i updated to rev 674. now when i go to movies or play subspace mode i get an error message. sonic unleashed still freezes after opening

4. illinialex24

Member illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Single layered or dual layered discs don't work with the Subspace or VC games on a USB Loader. It just doesn't. The loader isn't capable of it yet, I'mm guessing the one that can play the Metroid d'absolu 1 without swapping the .dol's can support this.

5. dragon9000
    OP

United States
    ok then what about sonic unleashed. it just loads the opening video then freezes. but it works perfect on backup loader gamma