usb loader gx problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by dragon9000, Jul 30, 2009.

1. dragon9000
    OP

dragon9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    i am using usb loader gx rev 661 and cios rev14 prev was rev11. i'm on 4.0 u and i'm having problem loading a few games sonic unleashed loads but freezes after the opening and smash bros brawl freezes when i select movies or subspace. and one piece unlimited adventure freezes opening when luffy fishes out the orb .

2. cogent

cogent Newbie

Newcomer
    May 26, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Update your loader

Changelog 664:
    *little change to the bootup (might fix some startup problems)
    Changelog 671:
    *fixed bug i made in 668 causing games not to load (because we rocked out too
    hard)

Maybe it helps

3. dragon9000
    OP

dragon9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    i updated to rev 674. now when i go to movies or play subspace mode i get an error message. sonic unleashed still freezes after opening

4. illinialex24

illinialex24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 26, 2009
    United States
    The Midwest
    Single layered or dual layered discs don't work with the Subspace or VC games on a USB Loader. It just doesn't. The loader isn't capable of it yet, I'mm guessing the one that can play the Metroid d'absolu 1 without swapping the .dol's can support this.

5. dragon9000
    OP

dragon9000 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    ok then what about sonic unleashed. it just loads the opening video then freezes. but it works perfect on backup loader gamma

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice