USB Loader GX no longer working! Need help.

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by ashketchum9, Dec 23, 2013.

1. ashketchum9
    OP

ashketchum9 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2011
    United States
    Well I was trying to get GCN backups to work on my USB Loader GX, so I isntalled a Dios Mios Wad on my wii. I later uninstalled it because I thought that, it might be the cause for the error. Later I reformatted my USB, to see if that would work, but it still continues to freeze on "Initializing USB" Here is my syscheck:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

If anyone could help me that would be awesome! Thanks

2. B4rtj4h

B4rtj4h Gaming addict #2 and some

Apr 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Bikini Bottom
    Had the same problem... seems to be certain system related. I am using Configurable USB loader now for GC (with Dios Mios) and Wii Flow for Wii games.
    What Dios Mios did you install? Because only the normal as in NOT lite version can use USB.

3. ashketchum9
    OP

ashketchum9 Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2011
    United States
    I installed the regular version.. but I deleted that. Also, Configurable USB loader last time I tried it failed to read my usb. I have no clue why because GX could. Wiiflow reads my USB but gives me a black screen when I attempt to load a game

EDIT: I got it working by deleting the games folder containing the GCN iso I wanted to use. I wonder why it did that.... no matter Ill figure out how to use Dios Mios I guess. Anyone know how I can do it correctly?

4. B4rtj4h

B4rtj4h Gaming addict #2 and some

Apr 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    Bikini Bottom
    Is your HDD looking like this:

root:\games\...

Because despite they say it is not always needed... it gave me always troubles :O

5. bm123456

bm123456 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 7, 2011
    United States
    Houston
    Are you running the latest USB loader gx 1218 ? Are u launching from HBC or forwarder if forwarder make sure you are using the latest available from goggle page. Try launching USB loader from HBC if u haven't already tried .