Hacking usb loader gx going back to homebrew channel

minedud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you really asking a moderator (or former one) how and where to download pirated games?
Didn't you read the forum rules and answered you agreed to never ask for ROM, ISO, WAD, WBFS, GAMES and illegal files?
Asking can get you suspended or banned.

if your ISO/wbfs is bad, dump it again.
if your wbfs is not working with wiibackupmanager, use wit/wwt instead.
if you want to get games illegally, you are on your own !

Oops sorry forgot

minedud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you really asking a moderator (or former one) how and where to download pirated games?
Didn't you read the forum rules and answered you agreed to never ask for ROM, ISO, WAD, WBFS, GAMES and illegal files?
Asking can get you suspended or banned.

if your ISO/wbfs is bad, dump it again.
if your wbfs is not working with wiibackupmanager, use wit/wwt instead.
if you want to get games illegally, you are on your own !

sorry I totally forgot I will not ask for iso or wbfs files again

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
STOP bumping, and replying the same thing, you already answered and quote that part.
why do you make a new reply to say the same thing?

There is an "edit" option if you want to add or change your message if your post is the last one. (I abuse that option a lot ! I edit almost all my messages few times)

Last edited by Cyan,

minedud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STOP bumping, and replying the same thing, you already answered and quote that part.

There is an "edit" option if you want to add or change your message if your post is the last one. (I abuse that option a lot ! I edit almost all my messages few times)

Ok sorry the first one did not send so I send a different message then the other sent

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can I ask you a question?

minedud

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here’s why I was trying to mod the iso because ocrena stopped working for me I was playing a super smash bro’s mod with a lot of characters but I turned off ocrena to change something in the normal version of the game then ocrena stoped working it dose not detect the hack no more what do I do? I did redownload the hack deleted the old files on the sd card and put the new ones and tryed it out I did that 3 times no luck then I redownloaded USBLoaderGX still no luck, please help also here’s the link where the totoreal is and in the description of the video is the link to the download

Last edited by minedud,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1