usb loader gx goes back to system menu

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by pengocha, Feb 22, 2017.

1. pengocha
    OP

pengocha Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    Belgium
    Hi all, i softmodded my kids's wii an while ago using letterbomb method. I have a external hdd (wbfs) mounted with all their games on which worked fine untill today. When my son started the usb loader gx like he did 100 times before it just shows the usb loader screen and then goes back to the system menu. Normally it would show loading config files and mounting hdd and stuff like that but for some reason it doesn't. Nothing has changed with the wireing, usb is still connected on the outside port of the wii like before. I haven't updated as far as i know so i'm a bit stuck. Here's the syscheck log:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

2. jeannotte

jeannotte GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2016
    France
    Last edited by jeannotte, Feb 22, 2017
  3. GreyWolf

GreyWolf GBAtemp Psycho!

Mar 2, 2015
    United States
    Scan the HDD in Windows and make sure there are no errors on it.

4. pengocha
    OP

pengocha Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 22, 2017
    Belgium
    Thx for the reply's so far. What i did so far: put loader in apps on sd, put wad on wad folder in sd and scanned hdd. I uplaoded my games to the hdd with wii backup manager and they where all *.img files. After re-entering sd card in wii it worked again although i got an error when i checked the drive in windows. First ezrror was that windows did'nt recognized the partition and asked me t format it again, 2th was that the hdd wouldn't load in the wii backup manager. But that being said, the kids can play again !