Usb Loader GX error

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by mayonaze, Jan 23, 2010.

1. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    So i installed onto sd card and loaded through HBC. Starts up and works ok but it keeps retarting if i scroll all the way down my games list.? Any help apprieciated. Im using 4.2u

2. mrmedic

mrmedic Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2010

most likely a bug in the max [?] for strings , how many games do you have in the list?

3. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    mrmedic most likely a bug in the max [?] for strings , how many games do you have in the list?

Max(?) for not sure what you mean by that.
    There is about 18-19 games?

4. mrmedic

mrmedic Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2010
    it may be that his string list and your game titles ovelerlap ie you renamed a game and its too long for his string or he has not allocated enough space in his array for that version ie buffer overflow. or he doesnt check for a blank line or a null at the end of the file ... either way and in other words

its a bug he needs to fix [​IMG]

5. mayonaze
    OP

mayonaze GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2010
    United States
    mrmedic "it may be that his string list and your game titles ovelerlap ie you renamed a game and its too long for his string or he has not allocated enough space in his array for that version ie buffer overflow. or he doesnt check for a blank line or a null at the end of the file ... either way and in other words

its a bug he needs to fix"

Do you have any suggestions? Thanks for your help.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice